Biggest Loser!

Biggest Loser USA

Sitting in my bed watching this programme. Some great advice so far - 'the more colourful ur food is the better it is for u' , 'stop eating a plate full of 'beige' lol
I rmbr watching Gillian Mckeith when she sets up a table full of the food the person eats & table full of food they are now going to be eating. The colour difference was amazing. Table 1 full of brown & beige food & table 2 full of every colour u cld think of. As my DD tells me - we shld eat a rainbow :)

Sitting in my bed watching this programme. Some great advice so far - 'the more colourful ur food is the better it is for u' , 'stop eating a plate full of 'beige' lol
I rmbr watching Gillian Mckeith when she sets up a table full of the food the person eats & table full of food they are now going to be eating. The colour difference was amazing. Table 1 full of brown & beige food & table 2 full of every colour u cld think of. As my DD tells me - we shld eat a rainbow :)

Eat a rainbow - I like that xxx:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Yes! Delighted for Sarah and - call me mean - but I'm SOOOOOO glad that moaning Minnie Jessie didn't get into the final. I was really chuffed when Davina took a swipe at her.
Kevin was always going to get in.
OK .... Roll on 13th March and the final :)
And after all her slow losses, Sarah had a really good body percentage loss :)

Glad jesse is out moaning cow glad davinia shot her down lol x

Jesse's "I don't want runner up" line with her arms crossed and foot stamping really made me laugh.

Good on Paula- I knew she'd get knocked out- but she took it on the chin and looked happy for the 3 finalists.

I'm glad Amy Mac and Sarah (espec. Sarah) got into the final. Kevin is going to win- he has more to lose and will be able to get it off quicker. but I hope Sarah and Amy Mac give him a run for his money!!!

I enjoyed last nights episode & the Brecon Beacon challenge.

Even though Jessie moaned & gave up when she didn't get what she wanted she did do very well to get as far as she did. After the first episode I didn't think she would do as well as she did. Lets hope Davina's words have given her the encouragement she needs to try & be biggest loser runner up.

What did irritate me about Jessie last night was how she was concentrating on the money & how that would change her life, hang on, how about the weight loss & how that will change her life:eek:

I also liked the video's from when the contestants first joined BL. It was amazing to see how big Kevin was & how difficult he found it to breath. I think BL has saved his life.

Glad Davina put Jessie on the right track - however, on the vt later Jessie looked a lot more positive which showed she had sucked it up - good for her. Sarah or Amy Mc to win! xxx

What did irritate me about Jessie last night was how she was concentrating on the money & how that would change her life, hang on, how about the weight loss & how that will change her life:eek:

I was slightly surprised at the comment Jessie made, why would money be a bigger motivator than your health (she just seemed to be bothered about losing the most so she could win it, rather than keep it off in the long run)? A comment may have slipped my mouth at the TV that she'd have had more money to buy chips with...

I think it's weird that there is a goal of money, wouldn't you want to be healthy for the good of yourself? Don't get me wrong, money is nice to have, I still find it a bit strange though.

maybe the fact that she's 22, and she possibly doesn't have many medical issues. Unlike someone like Kevin who was clearly pretty close to a lung collapsing :(

That and she does appear to be someone who doesn't like to talk about themselves much, and their own body image issues. A bit like me when I was at my biggest really. (sadly....I can relate to her...not something I want to admit openly- she's annoying lol)

a teeny tiny ickle part of me kinda wants kevin to fall off the wagon so someone else has a chance at winning only a tenny part of me :p sooooo chuffed sarah and amy mac are through :)

Me too Angie! I'd like either Sarah or Amy Mac to win, and I reckon they will have lost loads by the time the final is shown (is it this week?)

Me three!

Loved this weeks episode, particularly the Brecon Beacons Challenge, which coincidentally, according to my daughter who just texted me, there is snow on!

Loved this weeks episode, particularly the Brecon Beacons Challenge, which coincidentally, according to my daughter who just texted me, there is snow on!

Here is a piccie of the snowy Brecon Beacons in the distance....

114.jpg

Back