Biggest Loser!

Sarah appears to be very tall- so that could be why she's heavier than what she looks.

I'm 14 stone 1 and people don't think I look that big at all- in fact- people are starting to say that I shouldn't be losing any more...(they're wrong- they should be quiet)

but I'm tall- it does come in handy- I carry weight better, apparently :rolleyes:

Wow what a show jesse looked so different kevin did well it gives you inspiration if they can do it then so can all of us on here bring it on lol x

Jessie looked unbelievable! I still haven't got over it... I was saying to a friend seeing her & Tam, it's like seeing the future in a sense because they started at similar start weights but we can see physically just how well they've done and how far they've come, and it makes it more realistic for us.

Sarah appears to be very tall- so that could be why she's heavier than what she looks.

I'm 14 stone 1 and people don't think I look that big at all- in fact- people are starting to say that I shouldn't be losing any more...(they're wrong- they should be quiet)

but I'm tall- it does come in handy- I carry weight better, apparently :rolleyes:

I get this all the time when I say how much more I still have to lose, or the fact that I'm doing slimming world, I'm heavier by about a stone than my sister in law but I am also 4 inches taller so she looks a lot bigger than me.

I am so annoyed Kevin won, I have extra hatred for him as he reminds me of my friends ex hubby lmao, Jessie looked SO different well done to her but I thought that laura looked fricken fantastic too!

I have to admit the UK finals aren't as exciting as the US. I love Davina but sometimes she can be annoying interviewing people. I wish it had been two hours long so we could hear more of how they've got on at home.

I hated Jessie's attitude but she's proof that if you put your head in the game you come out a winner. I couldn't believe how good she looked & you could see in her arms where she is toning up from the exercise. I love that she said she runs everyday, I've never really thought of running as a full body workout so was pleased to hear & see her experience.

Loved the show last night. I was actually saying to my hubby that I don't like the UK one as the final transformation is never as amazing as the USA ones, but I take it back! They all looked amazing!!! You know what I loved the most though? The sparkle in Paula's eyes, she looks soooo much happier!! :)

Anyone else notice that the lady trainer didn't close her legs when sitting down in that dress? Ha ha!!!

Claireybella said:
Anyone else notice that the lady trainer didn't close her legs when sitting down in that dress? Ha ha!!!

Lol me too it was terrible! Don't think she's used to wearing a dress, even when she first came out I thought she looked bit uncomfortable

She definitely looks more comfortable in tracksuit bottoms than a white dress and heels!

I like the idea of having a longer episode with more info about how people got on at home - I thought last nights episode was a bit rushed. Would have been nice to hear more from the trainers, as they were just a bit like spare parts last night.

Do they ever do catch up programmes? As in "here's what last year's contestants look like" kind of thing?

Do they ever do catch up programmes? As in "here's what last year's contestants look like" kind of thing?

the "best" magazine has the ones from last year in it this week to see what they look like now, so mebbe in a year lol

THIS is my inspiration
biggest_loser_jessie_stjohn.jpg

Jessie has done so well im following her on twitter @stjohnsharpe shes now lost another 3 lbs and now 11st

Cant deny this girl's determiation!!!

OMG COLJACK Ive just been watching him on BLUSA this morning, he's done so well!!!

ColJack said:
Here's my inspiration.

He lost 264 lbs.

ejgemmag said:
OMG COLJACK Ive just been watching him on BLUSA this morning, he's done so well!!!

Awwww Mike :) hes lovely :) and so inspirational. He's paying it forward now as a gym instructor :) he's got a Facebook page where he talks all about it x

Back