"Biggest Losers" Team 32!

Come on girls you know that you can do it!!! I'm struggling too but i just keep thinking of how good i will feel when i get to goal and the longer that i stick to this the less time i will be on it and i can get on with living a normal healthy life and be able to have those odd treats that i so wish that i could have now.
100% SS tomorrow girls, you are both doing so well on your weight loss.

Jodie x

Cheer jodie hun! Your so right the more we stick to it the less time we're on it! I'm not getting weighed till next monday now so im hoping i have a good loss 100% all the way this week now!
How u findin it hun? u get weighed on tues dnt u! Bet ur well excited? xx

I suppose your right Jodie!!!! I WILL DO THIS!!! GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr... lol
How are you finding the CD way of life Jodie?

K x

Hey girls, well done on your weightlosses ladies :eek:) I have been feeling very off all day managed a shake and water and a spoonful of soup i know its late but going to try some porridge see how it goes down ... not sure why feeling so rough though!! hope your all having nice wknds ladies xx keep smiling x

Awww thanx huni, going to bed now with my bottle of water get a nights sleep before baby wakes :) hope your ok hun, night night and heres to a better day tomorrow x sob :cry: x

Hi girls,

Its been very quite on here today. Hope your all doing ok!!!
Jackie - How have you been today, did you manage to be 100% SS? Yep i get weighed on Tuesday and i can't wait, have been 100% for nearly 2 weeks so im hoping for a good loss.
Katy - How have you been today? The CD way of life is hard, but i know that if i'm 100% the weight will come off quicker and i can get back to living a normal life with my OH. Believe me this journey is not easy and at times i have felt like crying because i want to eat, But i just keep thinking of my holiday in Mexico, the bikini, skinny jeans, ugg boots, size 10s and being in the 9s. It will all be worth it in the end.
Keep going girls, it will be worth it!!!
Hope you have all had a fab weekend!!!

Jodie x

Yeah ive not been too bad actually, even tho the family had my fave tea, all i could do was sniff it :( so today i have been 100%

i am struggling to stay 100% even though i know the quicker the weight comes off the quicker i can go back to a new normality of healthy eating and exercise!

Is anyone else having trouble fitting all their packs in, i have to have 4 perday as i am 6ft but i am only really getting 3 in, even on a 100% day like today, i had 1 at 1pm another at 4:30pm and another at 9:30 pm but not the fourth :( i am not hungry enough for it, will that slow my losses down?
x
K

Hi girls

Just catching up on the thread as I've been away and then out and about this weekend. I've been hungry and a bit nibbly this weekend if I'm honest so I'm glad we're back on weekdays so I can sit behind my desk and get back to my routine.

I've got weigh in on Weds this week so it'll only be 6 days in my week. I know I lose weight slowly anyway, just got to keep sticking with it.

Sat in the pub for 3 hours yesterday drinking diet coke whilst everyone else drank lager/cider and ate minstrels and crisps! Humph!

Hope you're all ok

Em

I betcha feel good about not eating and drinking what the others ate and drank, at least you can show self control!!! i sneaked some ham last night :( my pack didnt fill me so as i was puttin water int he fridge, there it was :( but ive been good otherwise!!!

I hope you had a good weekend apart from the nibbles?

How has everyone elses weekend been????

Im sat here with a head full of purple hair dye!!!!! I cant wait untill its developed and i will be purple once more!!

K x

Hi girls,

Glad that you had a good weekend Em, You have been so good you should be proud of yourself. It must have been so hard being out of your routine, Good luck for your weigh in on wednesday!!!
Glad to see that your doing well Katy, Try and be strong and i think you defo need to have all your packs as it should stop you from nibbling. I know its hard when the ham is staring at you saying eat me, by if we are good the journey will be over sooner!!!
I have my weigh in tomorrow and i'm so excited!!! Mad i know but i have stuck to it 100% so i'm hoping for a good loss!!!
Will report tomorrow night when i get back from my CDC's.

Jodie x

Yeah thats true Jodie, i am trying my best to be 100%, i have a really insensitive family who keep offering me food, either by mistake or just to see if i can resist. but my major nibbly time is in the evening, but i cant duvet dive as i am at work, and food is in abundance as i work in a canteen, where staff can eat for free :(
i am hoping when i start college next week i will have too much work on to think about food, but i love it sooooooo much :(

K x

Hi girls been a bit awol the last few days! Meant to start back 100% on sund but ex took me out for a meal....had chicken tho so wasnt to bad! THEN took me out yesterday but i had chicken again so again not to bad but still naughty! Back on it today 100% tho still got extra packs so think i will wait till nex weds 2 get weighed....Just so i can get back into the swing of things!

So how has everyone been?
Jodie good luck for your weigh in tonight? xx

Well I guess I have been too nibbly as the scales have not moved at all since last Thursday morning. That's 5 days! And I have my weigh in tomorrow, after only 6 days as my CDC was booked up on Thursday. Ho hum. Today has been good though, no nibbling. Just hoping if I'm really good today and tomorrow I can claw some loss at my weigh in tomorrow. And I have been 100% today. I am hungry now though, time for another shake at 5pm, I can make it that far.

How did your hair turn out Katy?

How did your weigh in go Jodie?

Stop going out for meals Jackie - what are you like? Especially with your ex!

I'm getting a bit narked off with this forum and other forums to be honest. Doesn't anyone know there's a difference between "your" and "you're"? Is it just me? And don't get me started on "should of" "could of" "would of". It's "should HAVE" "would HAVE" "could HAVE" just when it's shortened to should've it sounds like "should of". I can't stand it. Maybe I'm just being petty but I hate seeing the English language falling to pieces around me and I have to say it really puts me off the forums as I get wound up about it :( What hope do our kids have?!

Emma xx

Lol Emma u make me laugh....im checking what im writing now so that you approve of my writing lol! Although i should do that anyway as i want to be a teacher, can't be doing all this "text language!".
Don't worry i wont be going out for any meals anymore i have to be good i was looking in my fridge and thinkin "what am i doing?" so defo 100% from now on!
Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow hun xxx

Emma, BREATHE!!!!!! chill out and calm down!!!! lol!
i cant spell for toffee, let alone fully understand all the ins and outs of the language, it takes me forever to write a post, so that i spell most things right :)

yeah my hair turned out all right, its a very dark plum purple :) looks good if i do say so myself :)

i was forced to eat hospital food over the weeken as i was admitted with my asthma on friday afternoon and released saturday afternoon, my scales jumped up 9lb :O now they are slowly moving back downwards, hopefully i can salvage something for my friday WI! i can only hope :)

Oh katie hope ur ok hun? asthma is horrible my brother used to suffer quite badly!
I love purple plum i had that on my hair but it ended up going ginger after a while as i had a blonde underneath at some point lol!
xx

Hehe, I am calming down now girls. Yes Jackie you're one of the worst offenders with the could of, would of business, so if I can get you to get it right then I feel like I am winning the battle, if not the war ;) Especially if you want to be a teacher lolol!

Good for you - no more meals, we can do this altogether, I'm not nibbling from now on. Have just made a coffee (ok with a splash of milk I admit cos I don't like black coffee) to get me through to the next shake :)

Oh Katy noo, that's rubbish. Is your asthma better now? I think you did right to eat though, you have to get yourself better and out of hospital as soon as possible, horrible places! Your spelling and grammar has always seemed fine to me :) I'm just a grammar pedant I know, it's just part of who I am. There's a reason all the posters and presentations written by members of our department come via me before they get published heheh!

Em xx

Back