Biggest weight lost

jaspersmum

I was just wondering what was the most anyone has lost on first week of LT TFR 100%? I was just reading on some posts how much people lost in the first week and I was curious as to what was the biggest weight loss,is the first 2 weeks meant to be fluid?

hi jaspersmum, the most I love in week one was 12 pounds and yes most of it is water. you still feel it in your clothes though, which is great.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I lost a stone in week one x

I only (only hahah) lost half a stone in week 1.

I think men tend to lose more than us girls?

I lost 12lbs in first week x

OMG....they are really really fab results!!! Just the kick in the pants I needed to read, thank you all and keep up the good work

YellowUmbrella said:
I lost 16lbs in week one!!

That's amazing well done. :) I am in to my fourth week and I have lost 1st 13lbs in 3 weeks. It is not easy but well with the while

Last edited:
I've now list over 2 n half stone ish :s losing count!! And joined the gym today too :)

I've been thinking of joining a gym, is it OK? Do you have enough energy in later weeks? x

I feel great Katy mind you only been going yesterday and day before and going swimming tonight... I think the key is to not over do it and build up slowly..

Becks is that for me?? If so no I didn't do any exercise at all up until Tuesday this week been gym tues n weds and off swimming now... Will find out on Monday if the exercise makes a difference to the weight loss!!

Back