Biggie's on it again! :)

I had such a sh_t day at work today that the 2 lbs made my day and now I'm all happy and bubbly :D

WI13 and no loss to report. Blaaah - how I feel about it. But I guess 0 loss is better than +1. So I will take it and hope for the best next week.
Also, I noticed some sort of a pattern... every 3 weeks I hit STS huh. Maybe it's just how my body works then.
Moving on to the next week!
Everyone stay strong!
:whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068:

Totally get how you feel, I am the same when that happens to me.

It will come off next week and now that you see a trend you know when to expect it.

I have been so busy lately uff. Almost forgot to update my stats. So, WI14, happy to report -2.8lbs loss. Was hoping for 3.2 to get to 240lbs(40lbs down from my starting weight 280lbs) So next week it will be less than 240 for sure then :D
And I have to admit I had bad day this week too. Just stress and stuff at work led me to pizza. Had it, enjoyed it, moving on.
Bring it on next week! :whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :0icanfly:

It's my WI15 today. Not a huge loss but -1.4lbs. I am over the moon! Why? Because it takes me from Obese III to Obese II and I'm 239lbs, so have lost in total 41lbs since started! I'm really happy with my BMI going down from 46 to 39.8!
:whacky068: :whacky068: :whacky068: :0icanfly: :D

Back