BiggusBurdus - diary of the dissapearing woman! (I hope)

biggusburdus

Gold Member
:eek:
Back again!
I have had a lot of issues to deal with recently, I won't go into them. They are still not sorted but I WILL NOT allow them to affect me any more.
I need to stop using them as excuses and start looking after myself again.. :8855:
Like that will ever happen!
I have bought my diet packs and await their delivery today.. Chocolate shakes and truffa bars I have missed you!
I am determined I am going to finish what I started last March! When I think that last January I was 15 Stone I do feel a whole lot better.
I haven't put it all on, and I have learned a whole lot about myself in a year.
I know I can maintain with the up day down day thing, so I now just have to concentrate on getting down to a manageable level.

I am joining the gym on Saturday looking at classes to do and I am going to live there me thinks!
I have to look at this positively and start to be the person I want to be, not who everyone else thinks I am.

Gym bunny here I come! looking at body pump and Kettlercise as I have no power in my arms at all. My legs are great, but my arms are so weak. Bring on the guns! Lol..

I have survived day 2, Day 3 here I come!
Food parcel arrived yesterday so I have had a well earned truffa bar and some hot chocolate to drink :p mmm.
Getting hunger pangs and grumbly tummy, but I know that will subside at some point this week, roll on the metalic taste in my mouth! :D
I am trying to stay off the scales at the moment, not wanting to get disheartened as I am hoping for a decent loss this week. I would love to get back into the 11 stone bracket, that would be an achievement for me.
I didn't appreciate being 11 stone dead and not shifting for soo long, but I am hoping to bust that plateau and get down to an amazing 9 ish..
Stubborn head is now back in play so roll on weight loss!

Cheering you on hun :)

The arm strength will come! Kettlebells are great fun :)

You will do grand xxx how's your studying going??

Thats it keep it going youll soon drop the weight just take it a day at a time. My order comes sometime tomorrow so will still have to use some old packs until it arrives which knowing my luck will be late ha ha

Do you weigh often? I weigh daily for first week the twice a week. Gotta love the scales dropping. We shall se them drop together :)

Cheering you on hun :)

The arm strength will come! Kettlebells are great fun :)

You will do grand xxx how's your studying going??

Study doing ok! I am finishing a paper this weekend and gutting my tiny bedroom.. I have an exam 15th May and I soo want to pass as it would be such an achievement, but I am just soo scared I look thick! :sigh:
Enjoying the activity it brings in my life, its a bit like advoidance therapy for me and it keeps me out of mischief?

How is your healing going? I have been thinking about you when I was away as I was hoping it was all going brilliant and the pain was receding?
Day 3 passed, I had 3 packs and 2 peperamis as I ended up dropping no 1 child and Grandaughter miles away as they wanted to go visit someone, so my timing was all off and I was needing sustinance.
Strange thing was I didnt want the 4th Pack when I got home?
Not sure if that will do me a mischief tonight but I was too tired to try make one up and I didnt want to have another chocolate shake before bed.

So glad its Friday so I can veg.
Glad I am on a diet so I cannot get stuck into Vodka tonight. I could see that slippery slope and it would all be too easy :devilangel:

You sound super positive. Well done and fingers crossed for a great loss this week x

Keeping off the vodka v wise LOL

You'll do grand on exam hun, I remeber how worried I was first law paper since my a levels. But it was fine and I've managed ok since LOL the first exam the biggest hurdle

Rescue remedy and being well prepared always helps - pens, drinks, layers etc!! The adrenaline will get you through it :)

Yeah healing finally coming along now. Grafts will see the final result in a year. So far so good, they are super high like fakies LOL but am enjoying having a stone less round my neck!!

Have a good weekend hun xxx

subscribing! :) x

How you doing Frona! Have been thinking about ou a lot since I disappeared for soo long!
What you been up to!
Glad to see you are still reading my diary.
New attempt at the challenge ahead! Lol..

In bed chillin, had some pepperami as a treat.. Need to stop that though, but it is my first Friday and I also think I may be coming down with TOTM! Lol..
I have implant so that shouldn't be happening! Just my luck as I was hoping to go swimming tomorrow?

Pants!

I think im due on soon hopefully it wont affect the weight loss too much. Lets see if we can sail through the first weekend 100%

I always have 101 periods on vlcd when I normally have none, its the most annoying thing! Hope it stays away!! X

I always have 101 periods on vlcd when I normally have none, its the most annoying thing! Hope it stays away!! X

Fingers crossed!
Up and having a coffee. Going to research gyms today, my pal can't come as she's having a house crisis with water! It sounds horrendous!

Going to check out 2 options and then have a think about it! Taken me this long to get into it! I do need to start something and if I have to book it then I will go, especially if its costing me money!
I a
Have no space at the moment to try do exercise in the house. That won't change until I manage to move house! I cannot believe I have gone from a 5 bedroom house to a bedsit basically..
I am much happier though!
The house will need to go up for sale. Looking into getting it valued.

I'm thinkin of switching somewhere cheaper gym wise. I go to nuffield its 65 Eek. Fitness first or somewhere would be half that!!

Being happy most important hun in the long run :)

I'm thinkin of switching somewhere cheaper gym wise. I go to nuffield its 65 Eek. Fitness first or somewhere would be half that!!

Being happy most important hun in the long run :)

Had a look at the council gyms, too many bad boys hanging around for my liking. As a single female I didn't feel comfortable? I am not a snob I just like to feel safe?
I have now joined a more expensive one but one I feel sage in, I used to go to it a few years ago? Got it for a bit cheaper so I am happy at that?

I have booked myself into a meta fit class tomorrow at 2pm. Wish me luck!

Had a chocolate shake and I have has some pepperami as a cheat.
Going to go make my lunch now. I fancy mushroom pasta.

You've got to feel safe and happy going ultimately!!

Mine has a certain amount of creeps but mostly its ok, just wear men's clothes when I train!! LOL

Ooo enjoy the class hun :) you'll get into the swing in no time, I do find it lifts my spirits :)

You've got to feel safe and happy going ultimately!!

Mine has a certain amount of creeps but mostly its ok, just wear men's clothes when I train!! LOL

Ooo enjoy the class hun :) you'll get into the swing in no time, I do find it lifts my spirits :)

If will be my first time back in the gym and I am nuts as it will be my first class! Never done it before, heard of people bring sick but that will not be me!

The TOTM is still threatening! Lots of pain and not much else. Typical! I was hoping for a break from it all??

LOL you will be fine!! I've only ever been such from lifting, can't say any class has tipped me over the edge!!

I'm still plodding along...painted smiley face on the outside, emotional gooey mess on the inside!! Keep waiting for things to get better. Still doing JUDDD but doing Slimming World on UDs too as obviously one way of dieting wasn't tough enough for me :p Fair play to you for doing Slim and Save, wish I had the willpower to do it. xx

Yup, I know how that feels!
Chin up, it will get easier.
Had to revert back to slim and save to stop the rot..
I did well on it first time around, Judd was great for maintenance.
I also felt that slim and save got rid of my bad sweet tooth and my crisp issues! ?
I need to tap into that again and a month on s&s should knock that out of me!

Glad to hear you are doing ok, keep plugging away as its a journey of discovery that is one step at a time.
Good luck!

Back