• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bigmama's 5th weigh in

Hi Folks,

Well here I am at 5 weeks, the time has gone by really quickly.

I am a happy bunny, because Im now 4lb's lighter again :scale: That puts me at just under 15st, I'm in the 14's, yipee :bliss:

Another 4 lb and that will be 2 stone off :):)

Good luck everyone who has a weigh in coming up.

Bm2lm xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
well done!! aint it fab when u break into a new number??

have to call u medium mamma now :D

well done! We're at the same stage. The time HAS gone quick hasn't it? I hope that means we'll be at target in what seems like no time at all!! Keep up the good work!

Tx

Well done! That is such an acheivment, I bet you are so happy! Have you done your AAM week? How did you find it? I am almost 2 weeks past mine and I don't miss the food. Got to be a pain to be honest! You keep going my lovley! x

Well done! That is such an acheivment, I bet you are so happy! Have you done your AAM week? How did you find it? I am almost 2 weeks past mine and I don't miss the food. Got to be a pain to be honest! You keep going my lovley! x
Hi Hun,

Iv decided to do a short AMM, instead of the whole week, I just going to do the weekend, as thats the toughest time for me.

Hubby's going to make a hot chilli chicken salad :) yum yum.

Bm2lm xx

Wow that's amazing for 5-weeks, well done!
I've just started (on day 4) and feel really inspired reading some of your losses!

Julie xxx
Thanks Julie :)

This is the best weight loss programme ever, I am sooo pleased with the results, prior to this diet I could'nt lose much weight at all because I have Polycystic ovarian disease.

But wey hey its working :)

You'll be amazed at your losses too, you go girl :)

Bm2lm xx

well done can not wait to be 14 somthing !!! long way off yet keep it up you will be 13 somthing in no time...x

Thanks Julie :)

This is the best weight loss programme ever, I am sooo pleased with the results, prior to this diet I could'nt lose much weight at all because I have Polycystic ovarian disease.

But wey hey its working :)

You'll be amazed at your losses too, you go girl :)

Bm2lm xx
Well done Big Mama!!!

I so know how you feel about your PCOS and diet. I have underactive thyroid and it had been such a struggle trying to lose weight. VLCD is absolutely brilliant! I am sooo excited!

Donna x

Hey bigmama
congrats on your weight loss!
i too have pcos, so i know exactly how you feel - i too am thrilled, it feels fantastic to actually have some control over your body!!
with every weigh in i take pleasure in thinking about the doctor who told me when i was diagnosed that i wouldn't be able to lose any significant amount of weight and i would just have to get used to being fat!
well 7 weeks in and 33 lbs down - I'd really like to have a little chat with that guy now!!

your chicken salad sounds divine!!