Bike ride

Niyid

Hi all, i've just done my first serious bit of exercise since starting LT. ( a 6 mile bike ride) The chemist told me not to do any exercise the first couple of weeks on LT until your body adjusts. I'm now on my 3rd week.

Just wandering but since doing it this morning the taste in my mouth has been truly awful. Is this your body making and using up keytones to get the extra energy it needs?

Sorry hun, I can't help you as I have no idea.

Well done on the bike ride, the children would love to go on one but alas the weather here in Hampshire is cold, wet and overcast!

x

yeah, it's been terrible over here as well but it managed to stay dry for an hour this morning so i thought, why the hell not;)

dunno sorry cant help i just cant wait to do exercise i have been told same as you not in first 2 weeks x

Good on you Niyid, I bet you feel a lot better for it!

x

Well done Niyid. Don't know about the bad taste in the mouth but it might have happened even if you hadn't cycled.
I'm looking forward to being able to have a long cycle in the next couple of weeks. I'm building up to it. Actually I did no exercise for over a month after I started LT and I didn't mind cos I felt really tired in the evenings and only really felt ready about 2 months after starting. We probably all have different rates of adjusting to TFR.

Keep moving!

Back