Biker Kitty's Random Diary of Wonder!

thanks stig i am trying to keep up with my drinking :)

My mum bought me some new scales today, they are weight watchers scales so they go up/down in half pounds. They also track fat percentage and water percentage, and other things i forgot about, i was looking at the water and i am below the lowest % for water lol i CAN believe that! MUST DRINK MORE WATER!!!! Also got the rabbit a new water bottle and a turquoise leopard print top to wear to my neices party on tuesday. oh and tea lights coz i ran out. My mums the best :) Weigh in tomorrow eek *fingers crossed*

Had homemade chicken kebabs with pitta bread for my tea omnomnom but im still a bit hungry but ive been feeling nauseas all day so i might just drink some more water!

Good luck for your weigh in. Your mum sounds brilliant. I hope you are better for your nieces party. Hope you feel better, have you anything with ginger in, tea or a biscuit (just a small one) it helps with sickness.

Hi Bikerkitty, your new top sounds nice...I lurve clothes...hated,hated,hated buying them when I was a size UK 26 !!!!
We visited our local Pet Store and they do a lot of adoption weekends...and it was full of gorgeous Kittens and Cats !!! One was a lovely big old Tom, 1 years old, pure black and called Lucky...he had had one front leg amputated !!! But was now fine and well....melted my heart ( and Mr D's too !!! ) I wanted to take them ALL home !!!!

Here is a piccy of my two darlings.....sending you feel better soon thoughts !

Diva x

Attachments

• My Kittens - Copy (2).jpg
    My Kittens - Copy (2).jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 41
tried to sleep but feeling sick is keeping me awake so ive come on here and its well quiet! weigh in, in the morning, i want to sleeeeeeep!!

hey, just wanted to say how positive you sound -after reading your diary i'm feeling a little more positive myself. Hope your feeling better soon xo

I hope you have woken up and feel much better. Mind it is a cold damp morning here. Must get around of putting a picture of my gals up.

I got to sleep around 6am which wasnt that great but ive now weighed in and im down another 5lbs this week =D Im so happy about that I couldnt tell you, 12lbs off in 3 weeks , im thrilled i really am! Im worked so hard with exercise everyday until i wasnt well and its really showed. It just shows what can happen when you NEVER GIVE UP!

Hadl86 im glad i could make you feel positive, I feel unstoppable right now lol

So ive just put 2, 1 litre bottles in my fridge full of water and the plan is to get my way through both of those each day so I know how much Im drinking. I realised I've only had 1 glass of water all day so I thought I better fix that!! I should be drinking 3 litres at least each day because of my kidney problems so i thought i would at least start with 2 litres so i dont drown! LOL! Not been able to exercise again today as Im still quite ill but I feel on the mend at least now. I just wish these tablets wouldnt make me feel nauseus!

Fantastic losses!! Really pleased for you! :)

Hope youre on the mend BK. Ive had reoccuring water infections since I had my daughter and theyre not nice.
I've had to skip the cat talk cos I'm another cat fan. I've had 12 and now down to 4, with one showing signs of being on the way out and I keep thinking I'll get a kitten when I know the sensible thing is to just NOT! lol so try to avoid cat talk cos it makes me broody haha.
xx youre doing well

i would love more cats but 3 is enough right now! sorry cat talk lol. im feeling a bit better today, didnt come on here yesterday, very strange but i was shopping for food and then counceller appointment, then slept from 6pm till 10pm lol. drank my 2litres of water yesterday, easily as well which is good. not drank anything yet today tho but ive only been awake about half an hour lol. i like sleep =D had some good news about money too so i wont be as stressed about that, one less thing to worry about! I really havent eaten enough the last few days, just felt sick and not hungry but im going to try and eat my cals today. Going to my neices party later, shes 9 today i cant belive how big she is, its so strange how fast young kids grow up when you feel like you've been the same age forever lol. theres going to be cheese and onion pie there and that is my FAVOURITE ever. so temptation will be there for me but i can resist! Had some nice news about my bday too, my friend is gonna stay over here the night before so i wont wake up on my own :) i should realy go make a shake now since its almost 1pm and ive not eaten lol.

Enjoy the party, drink a lot of water first and then you might not want to eat too much of that pie! Looks like things are getting better for you health and money wise. I am sure some people do not understand the effect stress has on our diets. What a nice friend.

Say a big Happy Birthday to your niece from your healthy eating friends.

well im back from the party and i ATE TOO MUCH! I had cheese and onion pie! and chocolate cake!!!!!!!!!! I dunno why but i just really wanted it! Ive only had 1 shake today and no snacks so im hoping that ive got away with it. going to let it go down then work out on my new biggest loser dvd, and then work out again tomorrow to counter the pie and cake!!!!!!! It was nice tho lol

just worked out cals for things i ate and i went over my cals for the day by about 185 so its not as bad as i thought. i feel sick tho now!!

Back