Biker Kitty's Random Diary of Wonder!

well ive given the rabbit to someone who i think will look after her well and appreciate her. I felt a bit bad for my cats so now they have the house back. It was doing my back in when i had to clean her out as well so its one less thing to worry about. *sigh* im so sleepy and ive not exercised today, just been feeling really down :(

Hope u feel happier soon we all have rubbish days Luckily not usually the same day as everyone else so we can help cheer everyone up xx (HUGS)

I am sure the rabbit and cats will be happier and one less thing for you to worry about. It is horrible feeling down and not knowing how to feel happier. We are all sending you the happy feeling to help you on your way.

thanks guys :) i feel better today, went to see a mate last night and stayed over and she cheered me up, not really did much but just being out of my house and with company was nice. so im a bit more chipper today :)

May have gone over cals yesterday by a few as i hade some of my friends home made houmus and pitta bread but not by much. only had 1 shake today as ive only just got home but means more food later lol

:) its good to meet up with friends always make me feel better!! Hope you enjoy ur feast tonight lol x

Houmus lovely ! One of my favs. Is it very high in cals? Pitta bread is good on a diet. Do your friends support you ? I have two sorts of friends, only a couple are really supportive and always make me feel good about it and a few others who just don't understand dieting. Part of the reason I love this site, can always find support.

You get the little 30g pots of be good hummous in sainsburys they would be 100cals for the pot i had itwith carrot sticks for one of my snacks last night.

I always find my closest friends kinda want me to stay fat cos they want to look slimmer lol!! i m sure its all in my head!

You are doing so well. You will have to find something that weighs 15lb and see what you have lost. You must be on a natural high.

just been to tesco, normally do my shopping at asda but fancied a change with the ready meals, had the same 5/6 each week but they are tasty. I got some smash too, and also CHIPS! i got ww chips so that i dont go to the chippy tonight hehe. so having crispy 'chicken' quorn and ww chips for tea, im excited lol. Laughing Cow, Deli-lite blue cheese squares are only 25cals per square and they are NUMMY! taste really cheesey and i do loooove cheese! mmmmmmm yum! going to have some of them shortly for my afternoon snack. looking forward to that too! yumm! im so proud of myself for sticking with this so well and losing 15lbs :D 15lbs never to be seen again EVER. This is what keeps me going.... the saying "NEVER GIVE UP!" think im going to add that to my sig =D

sounds good! i got smash to and loads of WW ready meals lol and loads of veg to! 15 lbs is amazing well done you!! xx

Oh dear! Get well soon! Look after that kidney :0) xx

Hope you enjoy dinner and your smash :D.
I have it with ready meals, steamed veg and a wee drop of gravy. Heaven. Good with sausages too.
Glad your feeling better :)

Jeans falling down yay!! just think you will need a new wardrobe soon! I think i m going to bin my clothes as soon as i drop a size that way i cant afford to go up again.

Back