Biker Kitty's Random Diary of Wonder!

well i felt sick and uncomfortable until 1am wen i went to bed! a reminder that my body cant take food like that anymore! Back on plan today and going to work out in a couple of hours when my shake has gone down. not exercised for a few days since i was ill so im looking forward to it!

my ex just came over, that was strange. i was quite b*tchy with him but hes ran home back to his mrs now lol. but hes buying my camera off me for £200 so that will come in handy. cant wait to lose all this weight and see him again and im sure his mouth will hit the floor lol. it wasnt as bad as i thought, got rid of a load of his stuff that was in the way of where i keep my bike so thats good. he was being kind to me though, and we had a laugh catching up and talking about cats. at least i know i no longer hate him. so i can probably see myself being his friend in the future, i mean we do have alot in common and stuff. just the way we broke up was so painful and he was an idiotic w*nker lol (it was over a year ago). Well im glad this diary is here coz i needed a little rant lol sticking to plan 100% but havent worked out yet as he was here. im feeling pretty drained now though but i do want to exercise!!

didnt exercise yesterday (unless sex-ercise counts ;) LOL!) but im not that bothered as i had a sneaky stand on my scales this morning (naughty i know!!) and the pound on from the chocolate cake and pie incident is off so i dont feel too bad. Promise not to go on the scales again till sundays weigh in!!! honest!! Im feeling quite up-beat today actually, tired but happyish. I cant seem to shake this feeling of tiredness no matter how much or little sleep i get im always so tired. I know its all part and parcel of this depression i have but still i wish i had some energy to do something other than use the pc, watch tv or read. I drank 3 litres of water yesterday though, so go me lol :D

i will think of all eyes on me when i walk past my scales in the bathroom!! lol. Just done my workout for today, feels so good to exercise now, i used to hate it but i really do enjoy it now. Did The biggest Loser, new year, new you dvd and ive always admired Angie Dowds so she was the reason i bought the dvd in the first place, she really does push you to carry on with what she says and i really enjoyed it. will be my dvd of choice for a while i think, got bored of Davina anyway really but i do want davinas new body buff dvd. When i get bored of this new one i'll get davinas new one i think.

oh and if anyone fancies adding me on facebook then my link is under my name <----------- the little facebook symbol will take you to my page. just let me know who you are off here when u add me :)

chips chips chips chips chips chips chipssssssssssssssss i want chipsssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: chipsssssss chippersssssss chipppppppppppppppssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay okay and BREATHE!!!!!!! im so very bored and its a good job i dont have any chips in the house! i really dont have anything to do... corries on soon so that'll fill half an hour lol. no1 better be eating chips in corrie or i may well eat my tv! *goes to find bottle of water*

i have a hankering for a bacon butty with mushrooms god this is bad innit

im having a cup a soup with 2 slices of milk bread as toast... mmmm i didnt realise how much i missed toast, first slice in 4 weeks! om nom nom

who needs chips just think about them covered in hard lard blerrggh i had chips only a few oven chips as part of my main meal :p xx

just a had a bit of a mini meltdown for an hour, sat crying to myself. dunno what thats about. i went to bed but i had to get up again, taken my mind off things a bit bein on the pc. life is too hard sometimes :( i need to have another shake, i keep forgetting to have my last one and i really dont feel like it right now, i think i'd rather have some real food but i think i may eat the contents of my entire fridge if i start!!

No dont do it!!! whats up? do you want to talk about it? i had my last shake as a hot choc cos i just didnt fancy milk shake! Give me a shout if u need to talk!!

sent you a friend request on fb :) hope thats ok x Hope u feel better soon i have random crying fits all the time and it tend to be when i do the most of my diet damaging either i eat loads or just dont eat enuff!! If u ever need to chat like i say gimmie a shout when i m in i m usually on fb to xx

Kitty are you feeling better today, hopefully you had a chat with debs. Don't blow the diet you have done soooo good.

i didnt blow the diet thankfully, went 100cals over which is no big deal. I do feel better today as well, feel exhausted though so i dont think i will be exercising today but its still early so i may change my mind later. i dont even have the energy to think about what to write.

Back