Biker Kitty's Random Diary of Wonder!

im going to attempt 2 hours of exercise today... since i didnt do any yesterday, i may well die before the 2nd hour so we shall see!!!

Think I may join you :0) weigh in tomorrow on SW so gonna make the most of tonight x

ooh im still alive, just about! had my tea, got 1 shake to have and im going to go watch tv in bed and get an early night, unless i end up watching tv and then reading till stupid o clock haha :)

oops! Just had a big binge :( maybe not as bad as it could have been since i REALLY wanted a pizza lol. Had homemade tomato soup, 3 mini naans, baked beans and a quorn fillet. :( i had 200 cals and a shake to have and i burnt 700ish cals off with exercise. But i feel really full and sick now. So the question is why? I felt lonely and fat... So i ate? Figure that one out if you can lol.

I WILL NOT WEIGH MYSELF WHEN ITS NOT SUNDAY MORNING ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!! SUNDAY MORNING IS THE ONLY TIME I CAN GET ON THE SCALES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, now ive written that i have to keep to it dont i!! Its such a bad habit, does more worse than good and I need to stop it!!!

Oh ohhh don't worry about the binge, plenty of time to make up! And most definatly do not weigh yourself until
Your designated weigh day you know this lady!! Xx

So, today ive had 1 shake, and a cup a soup. i really need to eat more during the day as it gets to evening and i have to eat more. just making my dinner, having a chicken in tomato sauce with broccoli and 2 quorn sausages. 440 cals. Need to go food shopping tomorrow, not got much food in and need to get some different foods, getting a bit bored!

How are you doing tonight BK?
just forget the bit binge and move on and dont get weighed till you feel you've lost a bit, no point making yourself feel worse is my motto! We're probably all prone to a pig out now and again, let's not beat our selves up about it, cos the main thing is you have a desire to succeed at this and youre still in the game. ((hugs)) xxx
I know what you mean about new foods... I lost weight last time msotly eating the 5 for £4 healthy living tesco frozen meals - could have quite a variety.

So weigh in number 6... lost 2lbs :D happy about that this week because since ive been weighing myself during the week like a bad kitty, i had stayed the same but this morning 2 off :D so happy! going to be an angel this week, no cheating! phew im relieved because a stay the same would have disappointed me. I really am aiming for a loss every week. oh and so i can start comparing this too, body fat percentage was 41.3% fat, 42.8% water.

Last edited:
Take the batteries out of ur scales and put it some where really awkward to get to so u only have to get it once a week!!! Mine gets hidden on a wed night and given back to me tues evening!!!! I was weighing myseld 5 or 6 or more times a day......not healthy!

Stephie77 xxx

well last night had a bit of a surprise valentines night in, so i know ive gone over my cals yesterday! Ive only been awake about an hour LOL! It was good though :D Just had some soup, couldnt face a shake with a hangover ;) Damn alcohol making me want, make and eat cheesy chips last night! haha i do love cheesy chips though! cheese makes everything so much nicer! lol. okay im ranting now but im still probably quite sleep deprived!! going to curl up on the sofa and watch tv :)

OOPS!!! Ate way too much last night, we ended up getting take away at like 1am pizza, donner meat and chips :/ bad kitty!!!!!!! I was so pissed off afterwards that I couldnt get to sleep, so why did i even give in?! I guess I was hungry and ive been craving pizza for quite a while so I gave in. I'd been doing so well! Oh well, that was one hell of a splurge so back on plan 100% today, and I will be 100% on plan until my birthday, I really want to reach my birthday goal of losing 2 stone and its nights like last night that will ruin my plans!! So, about to have my breakfast shake, warm, then before lunch Im going to exercise like a banshee, and then lunch shake, then exercise before tea if i have the energy.

arghhhh diet brain has disappeared! my mum made my lunch so i decided to have that instead of having a dinner and have my shake for dinner later. well ive just calorie counted it all, i have enough cals left for my last shake, luckily! and then 11 cals left for the day LOL. At least I havent written today off as well as the last too days!! But I know im going to be hungry later on so may have to just go to bed rather early to ignore the hunger!! At least I did some exercise today, although not alot probably only 300ish cals worked off.

Well done on not just saying to hell with it! I find it really difficult to carry on after a blip. All in the mindset i guess.

apparently i cant seem to shake my bad diet brain either lol. i had to go to the dentists this morning and i was a terrified wreck so my mum took my to calm down afterwards in subway mmmmmmmmmm dunno whats wrong with me at the moment, 6 weeks being good and nearly a week of crap food!! ah well, i'll sort it!!

Back