Billie's Exante Experience!!!

Thanks for the Tip JoanneM, Chicken Tikka sounds nice - though looking through the menu's Tikka Mixed Grill sounds much better, lol but that's just me being greedy!!! Hubbi is working all next weekend so I know that I'm safe from the lure of the dreaded takeaway for at least another 2 weeks. Hubbi is a Army Chef & is never hungry when he gets in from work as he picks all day.

Day 7

Well it's weigh day tomorrow & today has just been really slow.

Another 100% day done & dusted, drinking lots of water, I love drinking the Value sparkling water & made hubbi buy enough to last me through till next weekend. I struggle to carry them all.

Sent husband to do the shopping today, well half the stuff I put on his list is still on the shelves in Tesco's, he said it was just too busy & he hated it, welcome to my world. Its not a problem for me as it's not anything I can eat anyway, so I'm alright Jack.

I have not been feeling myself today though - not Ill, but cant put my finger on it. Bit dizzy at times so have had an easy day and afraid to say but still in my PJ's. That's actually normal for a Sunday but due to a hangover of some sort. Maybe i'm feeling weird because I'm not used to being normal on a Sunday.!

Anyways, roll on tomorrow!!

Day 8 - Week 2

Yey I lost 12lb, estatic to say the least. So much incentive to carry on. Why did I wait so long to do this??

Back on the bars this morning, tummy upset cleared up over the last 2 days. Mind you I have had the bar on my desk since 9 this morning just pulling little bits off to nibble & there is still half left. Not going down to well. Just not hungry. The feeling I am having is similar to when I used to take slimming pills years ago (banned now), I have no appetite what so ever. Hope it stays like this - but some how I doubt it & will struggle sooner or later.

Day 9

Well had another good 100% day yesterday. Still can't say the hunger bit has struck me yet. I decided to have a shake this morning as I'm always struggling to fit in the last one. Will graze on my bar while at work & decide later what to have. No tummy upset - been clear for 4 days now, (one extreme to another).

I honestly don't feel like eating, I can't get my head round it. Cannot believe that I have not eaten real food for 8 days!!! I did have a dream about a kebab last night, not eating it though, fighting it. It was massive and about to gobble me up! Haha, makes a change eh!

I have read a few comment on the not weighing everyday thing & thats it I'm defo gonna try to stay away from the scales. I had a slight gain this morning & was like Ohhhhhhh Noooooo!!!! Hubbi thought something bad was up. He said he will hide the scales until Monday, bless him. But hunt the scales sounds like a fun game this afternoon......

DAY 10 Sorry food mentioned!!!

Another good day yesterday. I even managed to cook homemade lamb doner meat. I put it in wraps with salad & mayo. Hubbi & kids loved them. I wont say I wasnt tempted, I Was!!! but resisted & went and busied myself upstairs while they munched.

Had my bar so far, loads of water. Got Zumba tonight, I cant wait - going on my own as daughter now tells me 'its not her thing'.

Hubbi removed the battery from the scales - till Monday morning. Hope he remembers where he's put it.

Well done for another good day!! I thought I would not be able to cook as it would be too much for me, but I was ok when I cooked for hubby last night! Although like you I struggle to sit tree while he eats!!

Defiantly going to take the batteries out of my scales!!

Day's 11 - 14 (I Think!!!)

I'm Back... Hubbi worked all weekend away & took the laptop with him so I havent been able to comment or even get on here for long enough. Daughter did let me have sneeky peak on Friday night but was standing over me, wanting her laptop back so I gave in.

Anyway I cheated!!!!!! I had a tea on saturday night at my mums. She cooked me and the kids chicken breast salad & jacket pot!! It was lovely but I felt so bloody guilty. Im back on track now, Hubbi is back later so I couldnt weigh this morning (battery still hidden). I'm really thinking that I may leave it till tomorrow morning instead as I always weigh heavier at night!!! Plus gives me one more night to work off that food!!!!

2nd Weigh-In

Well weighed in this morning & the scales showed a -2lb. Im sure the battery must of gone flat when it was in hiding. Im actually a bit disappointed with just 2lb, but as my mum said this morning its still a stone in 2 weeks. Still on target for the 3 stone. My average losses must be 2 1/2 pound per week now to achieve the next 2 stone.

Anyway, feeling a bit blurry this morning, havent attempted any of my shakes as yet, sitting looking at my bar but really cant be arsed - too much effort me thinks.

I need a real kick up the bum I think!!!

Wow, 14lb in two weeks - well done you!!!! Not quite sure how you can't be bothered with eating your packs though - I practically inhale my shake every morning - I think I like the strawberry and banana ones but to be honest, they don't last more than 10 seconds before being guzzled so I may never know!
How was the Zumba this week - do you ache less than last week? Are you ok with exercising - by the time it gets to the evening I am too cream crackered to do anything - full admiration for you for sticking to it and exercising!!!:D

LONG TIME NO SPEAK!!!!
Hello all, Im back... Well have not been away as such, just not posted (my failures!!) for a while.

On week six now & still lost 15lb, which I know is still good but when you consider I lost 12 of it in week 1 then it's not too good.

I'm soooo good till the blooming weekend & then it all goes to pot. Anyway I'm still on target for my 3 stones before the holiday on the 14th May.

Im not weighing now till Friday, that's not will power though its loss of battery in my scales. I got on them on the weekend & they we reading Lo Lo Lo, so I said to myself I must be doing something right!!!!!!! lol!x

Anyway Hubbi away from tomorrow till Sunday night so I can do a complete weekend without alcohol & food. Hubbi is becoming a bit of a fat feeder again.!!

Exercise is going well & really enjoying my Zumba class on a Wednesday night, though to look at me after you wouldnt think so. Its not getting any easier either, reckon I'm so uncoordinated it takes all my effort and brain power to stay on my feet, let alone put steps in with hand movements!

Hope everyone is doing wellxxx

Just a thought Billie but if youre struggling with weekends why dont you move WI day to a Monday. That way you know you dont have the rest of the week to get it off again and might help you stick to it.

Back