Bingbongs Cambridge Diet Diary...

bingbong

Ok, today was day one. It is now 9pm and I have had three shakes so am done food wise for the day.
Started with strawberry for breakfast, it was suprisingly nice. I drank lots of water which kept me feeling full.
Did find that I want to pick when I am in the kitchen, didn't realise how much I obviously pick food that is out. Hopefully CD will help me to be more aware of when I eat.
Had Chocolate for lunch, put less ice in and so it was runnier and that made a difference, but it was nice.
Again, lots of water and then porridge for dinner. I did fancy some 'proper' food to eat, but not too badly. Not sure about the porridge, felt a little sick after. Maybe it will grow on me.
I am feeling quite good, am full and content. I have 4 shakes a day to have, so that if I need I can have a shake and not cheat, but not needed today which is good. Hopefully tomorrow will go as well. I am really windy though, hoping that will pass!!!!!!!
So, one day down, here's hoping that it continues.
BB x

hey i started back today, had my 1st shake choc mint bout 4pm today, then had another one at 7.30 due to have 1 more which prob have soon. loads of water aswell, 1 day down nearly might go to bed soon. u had any rumble tums x

no rumble tums here! Day two is going pretty well, easier than day 1 and I am thinking about eating less. Have had a constant headache all day, just low and there but ok. I heard that people get headaches so it was to be expected but hope that it doesn't last too long!

Had banana for breakfast which was ok, then choc mint for lunch which smelt lovely and was pretty good, but I put too much ice in so it was too runny and cold!!

Strawberry is the best so far, followed by choc, mint choc and banana and then porridge quite a way down after that.

The one thing is water! I drink a lot anyway but now it feels more like I have to drink, and I am drinking more than normal and I am getting sick of it already!!! I am lucky that I have a fridge with water and ice, without that and it would be even worse!! But drinking enough water is definately the hardest bit so far. But I have drunk more today than yesterday, so that is good.

Really hoping that things keep going like this, and I feel really dedicated and determined and haven't actually wanted to eat. I even had my lunch shake with my parents eating their lunch and was fine, but not sure how long that will last for! I think that it is helping having the begining of March as a goal, as I am going away then and won't do CD while in America and that does help.

BB x

Well done! You are going really strong! Keep at it and you will be slim for your trip! Keep glugging the water. x

Thanks Tracey!!! I feel like I am doing ok but am worried that it is going to get a lot harder soon!!!
Feeling slightly hungry for the first time, will keep drinking and drinking!!!

BB x

Day 3 and not a good day. Didn't sleep well, was hungry in the night and woke up feeling low. Got on the scales and I have lost 4lb in two days, so that did help!
But I just haven't been feeling good today. Had to force myself to walk the dogs, spent two hours in bed this afternoon, not really asleep just lying in the quiet and enjoying it. Have a horrible taste in my mouth. Am hungry and feel low and like ****.
From what I know days 3/4 are the hardest, so if I can just get through this......
I really really want to loose weight and continue. I don't even really want to eat as such, I just want something. I do have spare shakes so I could have an extra one tonight, and I think that I might just do that. I also haven't drunk as much today.
So, still determined but today is definately way harder than it has been. Hoping that I am able to keep going and that I can get through this.
BB x

Day 3 and not a good day. Didn't sleep well, was hungry in the night and woke up feeling low. Got on the scales and I have lost 4lb in two days, so that did help!
But I just haven't been feeling good today. Had to force myself to walk the dogs, spent two hours in bed this afternoon, not really asleep just lying in the quiet and enjoying it. Have a horrible taste in my mouth. Am hungry and feel low and like ****.
From what I know days 3/4 are the hardest, so if I can just get through this......
I really really want to loose weight and continue. I don't even really want to eat as such, I just want something. I do have spare shakes so I could have an extra one tonight, and I think that I might just do that. I also haven't drunk as much today.
So, still determined but today is definately way harder than it has been. Hoping that I am able to keep going and that I can get through this.
BB x

Keep on going! You are doing great!
If your mouth tastes discusting then it sounds like you are in Ketosis!
Keep glugging the water! Well done!
:D

Hey BB im on my 3rd day and my god is it a killer!!! worse day sooo far, not looking 4wards 2 2morrow. my belly will not stop making noises, hope i can stick it out xx

Kerry I really hope that you stuck it out! For me today, day 4 has been so so much better!!!!
I am feeling really good and have drunk heaps and am going really strong :) so happy!!!!! And really hope that it lasts.
My favourite shake is the strawberry, and I seem to have worked out the porridge so that tastes better. And I am loving noticing the difference in my body too, my jeans are definately looser and my muffin top has shrunk. Of course I want it to hurry up and get smaller even quicker, but I am happy and it is great.
I had to email my CDC with my order for next week, found it really hard to decide what I was going to 'eat' for the next week! Hopefully I will be happy.
So, that's my day 4. Really hope that the next few days go ok too and I can get to a week!!!
BB x

Didn't get to post yesterday. I was at uni and didn't get home until late. Had an ok day, was hardish as everyone was eating loads of chocolate and crisps, and kept offering me stuff. I didn't want it, but still. I also found it hard to drink enough which isn't good. And no one said that I had lost weight, and that didn't make me feel great, but I know that I have lost weight.
Today I was at work, which was ok. I had my shake when everyone was out of the office, which probably wasn't the healthiest but oh well. In the car on the way home with two people that I work with they were talking about their dinner and I wanted to have steak too!!! Then they started eating nuts and crisps. I was feeling hungry so that didn't help.
I also thought this afternoon that tonight was porridge AGAIN, and I don't want to be bored on day 6!!! But the shakes are yummy, and there are different flavours that I like so I am really lucky.
Anyway, not much to say really. WI tomorrow so I am really hoping that that shows how hard I have been working. If I get through tomorrow then it would be 7 days of 100% and I feel so good about that!!! Never would have thought that I could do it.
BB x

it sounds like you are doing really well hon!! managing to resist temptation. and the longer you do it, the easier it gets!!

i am sure your weigh in will show how your hard work has paid off. can't wait to hear your results!!

abz xx

Thanks abz, looks like you are doing well from your goals!!!

I had my WI and I have lost an amazing 10lb in the first week!!!! I am sooooo happy about that. My CDC was amazed, she said that the most that she has known is 8lb, but I know someone else who did 10 so I am not a freak. lol. It's great and a good incentive to carry on. And my clothes are so loose now, especially on the top which is great. Today I am wearing a t-shirt that was too tight, but now is just right.
Not had the easiest day though, been feeling quite emotional and sensitive. Not sure what that is about. My parent's have friends over for dinner and the house smells so good, and the food I know will be yummy. I ate my porridge in the kitchen and have gone upstairs while they eat. I was really hungry so the porridge actually tasted really good and I enjoyed it tonight which is good.
Also, I went to the supermarket for the first time, straight after WI. Other than thinking that it was a shame that I couldn't treat myself it was fine!!! I stocked up on coke zero which was on special as my CDC says a can a day is fine, and got some dog treats.
Feeling good!!! I so want to loose this weight and am feeling hopeful. But I know that lots of people get through the first week and then struggle, so I just hope that I can keep going!!!!
BB x

So day 8 is nearly over and still going strong. Have been kinda hungry today, not really hungry but my tummy felt more empty than usual and I wanted to have something to fill it. Made do with water water water.
My sister cooked salmon pasta tonight, which is yummy and boy did I want some. Well, I wanted it but I was ok not having it and instead cooked my porridge and ate that. Not the same but still.
I do miss having something that tastes strong though, my mother was talking about something with too much garlic and I just thought that sounded great!!! I am also thinking that in four weeks I will be in America and able to eat, and that really helps me to keep going. Not sure what I will use to motivate me after that though. Hopefully just loosing weight will be enough.
I am going to start measuring my water intake more, I am sure that I am drinking enough, but I want to be sure.
Other than that not sure what to say. I am trying not to get my hopes up for next weeks WI, as I don't want to be dissapointed as that won't be good. But it is hard, did so well in week 1 with 10lb that I want to do really well again this week. I know that I won't do 10lb, but I want to do not much less!!!! Will keep working on that.
BB x

Day 9 down! :) Been pretty easy today, I am so stressed about uni work that food is way down on the pecking order of things to think about! But, when I study I tend to eat more, so that is going to be interesting.
I measurred my water intake for the first time today, just wanted to check that I was getting enough, and it turns out that I am. Had nearly 4 litres today!!!
Not much else to report really. My taste buds are really missing strong flavours, so may try the bars next week but am worried that they will trigger me to eat more. Had a vanilla shake today and it was really nice, but unfortunately I am not liking the strawberry as much, which isn't good already!
So, still going strong amazingly. Long may it last!
BBx

hey there babes. just checking in on you :) looks like you are doing fabulously :)

keep it up. you've had an amazing first week's loss. don't despair if the second week doesn't look great in comparison, cd makes us greedy for uber weight loss. keep things going and you'll skinnify in no time :)

abz xx

Thanks abz!
Unfortunately not having such a good day today. Yesterday my mother told me that I don't look as though I have lost any more weight. So this morning I got on the scales and she is right, same as I was at wi. I was so dissapointed, and unhappy. Went to go to work and had a major nightmare trying (and failing) to get there, which didn't help. Then was in Tesco and thought that if I wasn't loosing doing CD 100% then I may aswell eat something nice, so left. It has been a hard day, feeling very disheartened. I am just focusing on getting through today without cheating. I just don't understand how I can be doing this 110% and not loose anything?!!!! I really hope that something has shifted come wi on friday.
I so hope that this gets better...
Bingbong x

Well another day done :) not an easy one though. Still feeling quite low and demotivated with the lack of weight loss yesterday. I am going to keep going until Friday's wi and see what that says.
Today I was actually watching people eat and hating them, cos they can eat and I can't. Silly really.
I just hope that I can get through the next few days and have a result and feel better and keep going. I feel like this is my last chance at loosing weight, and it scares me that it might not work, even though I am totally sticking to it.
It's hard and I have a lot of stress on at the moment at uni, wondering what I was thinking doing post grad study!!!
BBx

if you are doing cd 100 percent the weight will come off honey. maybe not when you want or expect it to, but it will come off. after the first few weeks i had a stall and didn't lose a thing!! and i wanted to dive into the donuts. but the week after your body makes up for it. sometimes the body needs a bit of time to say 'wtf??' and work out what's going on before it realises it's safe to lose more weight. keep it up!! don't lose heart. it MUST work. a body can't sustain the same weight on so few calories for long!!

abz xx

YAY!!!!! I lost 6 1/4lbs!!!!!! :D

I totally didn't think that I was going to have lost anything, and driving to my CDC I was trying to prepare myself for the possibility of having put on!!! I really don't feel like I have lost, my jeans don't feel any looser and My tummy feels quite bloated. I started my period today too :(

Told my CDC that I didn't think I had lost and stood on the scales, I couldn't even look! She said that I had lost and so I peaked and was so amazed to have lost so much. I mean three days ago I hadn't lost anything.
So pleased that I have lost over a stone in 2 weeks :D and that my BMI is now under 35 (just but still!).
My family cannot understand what has happened to me and why I am so motivated and am doing this. I haven't told them that my motivation is to loose weight so that I can have a baby, but that is what is keeping me going :)
Abz, it is lovely that you read this, thanks for your encouragement, I really appreciate it. And thankfully I won't be diving into the donuts, but will have my first CD bar instead.
Bingbong x

Back