BINGE EATING WHEN STRESSED

@Herts --

I really liked the Oriental soup. I found the Potato and Leek a little bland, but I ground some fresh pepper into it. I enjoy mixing up the soups then pouring them into a bowl and eating them like a proper soup whilst seated with my family (as they are eating their dinner).

I have been disappointed in the CD bars. To me they have a chemically aftertaste -- odd grainy texture and the one I had on Tuesday gave me very bad gas pains. I think it is the malitol in them. I won't be getting any more. And, I am going to exchange the one choc mint I have left (I got two of those because I wanted a bar a day -- and I not care for walnut).

I'll try my first tetra tomorrow, I think.

MM

I tried the caramel bar today and it was good. gonna try a chocolate one or toffee or choc mint. tried leek and potato tonight and hated it. gonna try the chilli one tomorrow.

Oh I hated the leek and potato soup yuk yuk yuk, I'm not sure about the bars, I don't get them for another week but seen lots of comments about them not being very nice xxx

It will be nice to chew on something lol xxx

Bars -- Barf! I am returning the four bars I still have and getting shakes or oriental soup. I am not even bothering to try to other flavours -- they all have malitol in them (wind and chemical taste).

I got 6 cases -- that is 60 South Beach Bars from the US yesterday (yum). They have about the same nutrition aas the CD bars -- some more calories (but the diet is so low the difference won't hurt), and so on the says I want something solid I will have one of those instead of a CD bar. Even with the shipping, they are less expensive that the CD bars (so, win/win). The AF base at Lakenheath does stock them -- but they have been out.

I know what I am having for lunch today. Still haven't tried the chocolate tetras I got... I'll do that tomorrow, I think.

Weigh in tomorrow -- I know my DH will have lost more than me... but that's to be expected (men, do and he has a bit more to lose).

MM

Well done on the loss

I tend to have lots of long bubble baths when I'm SSing

xxx

My DD lost the same as I did - we both lost 2 pounds. I felt better about that (than last week's 8 to 3) -- although, I was hoping for 3.

He has been eating a South Beach type diet and I have been doing CD SS... so it doesn't seem fair. But, he has more to lose to get to healthy BMI and he is male.

So, I will push to do more exercise and make sure I drink my water.

How are all of you doing? Is it going okay?

MinnieMel

I am soooo gonna exercise and see if I can beat his losses this week! ;)

Bummer -- but I'll go for the "burn" not "beef". ;)

Back