Binge

Thankyou Judith55 that has helped me, after my recent binge x

i agree judith, one day doesn't make a difference as long as its one day;) ha ha but hold on 1300?? thats a 1000 calories a day less!! hope you're not exercising on that aswell you'll fade away:)

My maintance calories is somthing very similar and im on between 1300- 1500 a day, so your working out struck a cord with me.

Shelz, I agree with Instant Karma. I hadn't noticed how much you had lost. You're already there.. Be careful not to take it to the extreme. Enjoy life too. Maybe you should think about maintaining your weight, rather than loosing weight and see how that goes, especially with all the changes going on in your life at the moment.

Good luck
xx

xx

This is something I have been thinking about a lot lately. Really really is. Fiance has put his foot down at an absolute minimum weight of 119lbs, which I would be happy with maintaining.

I think my plan is now for April to encorporate a day off a week into my plan, gradually leading to two days off a week. This eventually will lead to 5 hour long workouts a day which will be cut into shorter sessions.

I do think I need to take things slowly now in order to maintain at a gradual pace rather than just piling the pounds back on. I am more scared of this phase than the whole loosing phase.

Fingers crossed it will go well. I know I will certainly be staying here for support while the process draws out!

Shelz, it sounds like you have a sensible boyfriend. Please make sure you listen to him - after all he loves you and can be honest with you.

It also sounds like a good plan. Like a gradual ween off...good thinking.

I'm also really nervous about maintaining rather than the weight loss itself. Unfortunately or fortunately depends on how you look at it I guess, I've got ages to go yet before I can even think about that. I;m scared that old habits will come back.

Good luck and keep strong and motivated
xx

Oh he is definately going to be listened to. He means the world to me and at the end of the day if he is happy and believes in me and I am happy and believe in myself nothing else matters.

Maintenance scares me more than anything has previously!

i agree judith, one day doesn't make a difference as long as its one day;) ha ha but hold on 1300?? thats a 1000 calories a day less!! hope you're not exercising on that aswell you'll fade away:)

The reason for setting it at 1300 is that it leaves me a little buffer for if I go over (up to 200 cals) and I don't feel I've failed. And because I don't exercise more than 1 hour a day walking the dog. My weight puts too much stress on my dodgy hip (I'm not ancient but I guess it will get replaced in the next 5 years) for exercise to be comfortable. The hip is one of the (many) reasons for losing weight.

I guess I also based it on years of belonging to various diets where between 1000 and 1500 cals per day is the norm for women. As my weight goes down I should lower the 1300 to 1200 and then to 1100. I have never successfully gone lower than this for any decent period of time except when I was on Lighterlife and I don't want to flip my body into the Starvation Reaction (i.e. it slows the metabolism to preserve body fat).

Oh yeh, and I have no problem with fading away :stickdance: tee hee.

Back