Binge!

NewMummy2012

I've had a bit of a binge today and come out of ketosis :( lots of cheese, peanut butter, pepperami x2 , can't seem to stop! Help!
ive started atkins from a vlcd, so may have to go back on that as atkins has too much choice!
Still need to loose 2 stone :(

Sorry to hear that, maybe Atkins isn't right for you, or maybe it's a bad day. Either way Atkins is a good way of teaching yourself portion control, and I would recommend whatever you choose to do give it a go at some point. I'm a typical yo-yo dieter, lose a lot, gain a lot, lose a lot and on it goes. I never learned how much I should be eating with VLCD and just went back to eating too much and gained it all back again. It's hard to break old habits but Atkins helps because protein and fat does keep you a lot fuller and for longer than carbs x

Hey new mummy, don't worry you haven't been too bad as the cheese and pepperami is low carb! I found the opposite, I was on lipotrim and now I'm on Atkins and my god do I appreciate every morsel of food I'm allowed to have! I have been enjoying beef burgers, cheese, chicken etc all week and have lost 6lbs. Each to their own though Hun, a lot of people go on shake diets because they have a set amount they can consume each day and not have to think about it xx

Back