1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Binge!! :(

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ijustlovefood, 15 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Ijustlovefood

Ijustlovefood Well-Known Member

Just been on a food binge! Really upset! Will I ever reach me goals! ;(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. believer77

believer77 Well-Known Member

You can reach your goal! there is no doubt in my mind about that.
    Everyone has off days, the important thing is to treat it as such. Start again tomorrow with a clean slate. I am as guilty as the next person of having a binge then thinking sod it I've ruined everything let me eat more or theres no point Ill just eat what I want. But thinking like that is dangerous (in terms of losing weight). We aren't perfect and need to realise that.

Please don't beat yourself up over it, you will get to goal, learn to forgive yourself, pick yourself up and tomorrow is another day.

:hug99:

4. Ijustlovefood

Thank u, back on track today :) x

5. believer77

believer77 Well-Known Member

That's brilliant! Today is a new day :)

All the best x

6. 50more4me

50more4me Member

So nice to know I'm not the only one that binges. I do good a few days then I just binge. Almost binged just now but then read your post. Ty for sharing your binge post. It reminds we r all human & I am now choosing not to stray from my diet, at least for the moment I'm on track.

7. Ijustlovefood

Well done for resisting all the temptations! I'm glad the post helped. X

8. Ijustlovefood

How are all my bingers getting on? X

9. Ijustlovefood

Craving everything today! Ice cream, popcorn, bacon, chocolate, BBQ! EVERY BLOODY THING! But the will to be thin is winning! I CAN DO THIS! IM FAT BECAUSE OF THESE THINGS! I WILL WIN THIS TIME!! ;) x

10. 50more4me

50more4me Member

Nothing taste as good as thin feels.

Good job resisting.

11. colleen19

colleen19 Well-Known Member

I feel the same, so hard to get back on track x

12. diviajar

diviajar Well-Known Member

Think positive! You can do it!

13. Ijustlovefood

Had a day off yesterday, didn't binge but I didn't do my shakes. Was nice, today is a new week! No cheats! Weigh in in Friday.. ? x

14. diviajar

diviajar Well-Known Member

That's the attitude: looking forward. Go get it!

15. emd25

emd25 Member

Binged over the weekend because I had some bad news :( Back on it now though and feeling great!

16. Ijustlovefood

Good for u! We all deserve a binge. As long as you pick yourself up, dust yourself off and put yourself back on the road to success.. Xx

17. Charlie's journey

Charlie's journey New Member

I was tempted to binge today, due to working with children and a few bought boxes of chocolates in as they were leaving... I resisted by remembering a simple quote I've heard before ...

A moment on the lips, is a lifetime on the hips.

Hope the quote helps you all not to be tempted, I resisted temptation today and ate a lovely batch of strawberries instead.

Good luck everybody.

18. melissam89

melissam89 Well-Known Member

I'm in the mood for a binge but I keep reminding myself I won't be eating because I'm hungry, I'll be eating because I'm upset, annoyed, stressed or frustrated. It does help. Anytime I'm stressed I would order a takeaway, but I've changed it to only having one as a treat every now and again.

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

19. emd25

emd25 Member

Thanks lovely, amazing how you can go off track so quickly! Felt just as bad on Monday so went out for a run (ha, yes me - running!) using the Couch to 5K app and felt so much better afterwards! xx

20. Ijustlovefood

So I weighted myself today, 5lb loss! Get in...... Very pleased ;) x

21. Ijustlovefood

Hey, how r all my bingers getting on? Defo on a binge today, just can't be arsed with it! Guess Il just be fat forever!