Binged all weekend

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I jut can't help myself!! I got down to 16:2 then it all went to pot of Thursday when I ended up binging on toast now im back to 16:7. I am drawing a line under it and I will stick to it as of tomorrow morning will get up at 7, take dogs for a walk and have my shake before I have to leave for work at 8. No excuses now!!

I always find weekends really hard so I feel your pain! At least you have drawn a line under it and don't seem to have done too much damage. Hang in there!

You always have to start a new day with the best intentions, I have days where I pick at stuff that I shouldn't but I always go to bed thinking, ok! today was a bad day and tomorrow will be better! I might have days where I pick but they're no where near as bad as the days when I wasn't on CD. Besides, theres no way you would have put 5lbs of fat on, so consider that to be mostly water. Just get your water intake up and curb your eating and you'll be in the 15's in no time at all :)

Remember - To gain 1lb of genuine body fat you would have needed to overeat by 3500 calories (easily done by eating 1 bar of chocolate everyday for a week).. I highly doubt you've managed to overeat by 14,000 calories in 4 days though!!

Keep up the good work hun xx

iv not had a good 2 weeks, not eaten constantly for 2 weeks but about 4-5 days out of 14 and today i feel so ill, feel proper sick :( x

i love it when peple draw a line under it and dont give in.
Ive not given in after a mothers day treat although I did have proteins and veg and a little bit of swiss roll

Back