• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BinkyBonk is back....

BinkyBonk

Gold Member
S: 11st6lb C: 11st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 0st2lb(1.25%)
oooohhhh all you can eat?? What had you?? Hope you had a lovely time meeting up with your friend.. There are 21 meals in a week, 1 meal off plan won't wreak havoc on the scales xx
I had mac'n'cheese, lasagne, a few chips and chicken nuggets and mini desserts including lemon cheesecake and brownie 😛 Yes hoping one off plan meal won't mess up the whole week, thank you x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BinkyBonk

Gold Member
Yay well done on the 2lb loss that's fab. Looking at your stats you are really close to your target so 2lb off is great :)

Have a great day and enjoy your lunch.
Thank you, yes I had a lovely time although I kept going funny during the meal but i just kept pushing through and enjoyed catching up with my friend.

I know i was 11st 11lbs a few weeks ago but with everything thats going on I am determined to get it off. I always get stuck at this point though so need to stay strong this week.

BinkyBonk

Gold Member
So I had my pear and then met my town and we walked around the park chatting and then had lunch. I kept going funny while i was eating so i didn't actually eat that much which was a shame however I didn't give in and i pushed through =) Afterwards we sat on a bench and i felt calmer again. I think having everything up in the air at the minute is making all my worries worse and means I am struggling, my head is strong but my body seems weak and it needs to toughen up x

I popped in the library and got a couple of books and then I came home and relaxed with a book =)

Joanne SW

S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I had mac'n'cheese, lasagne, a few chips and chicken nuggets and mini desserts including lemon cheesecake and brownie 😛 Yes hoping one off plan meal won't mess up the whole week, thank you x
It's nice to go off plan once in a while, if you can get straight back at it for your next meal you're sorted x

BinkyBonk

Gold Member
I love a good catch up with a friend. Glad you had a nice time.
Hopefully the funny feeling you're getting will pass quickly.
Enjoy your book!

Thank you, I hope so I think it is just anxiety from everything being up in the air, so hoping one I have a new job and routine it will all be a bit better. I hope x

BinkyBonk

Gold Member
Hey Peeps,

I am straight back on it this morning and am also having a relaxing day today =) I have literally sat and finished another book and then watched Bake off =)

I need to get my bum off the sofa now and make some food x

BinkyBonk

Gold Member
DAY 9

B- Exante Cookie and Cream Bar and a Cup of Tea
L- Rice, Scrambled Egg, Fried Carrot, Broccoli, Green Beans and Sugarsnap Peas
D- Exante mint cookie and a cup of tea
S- A pear and cheese slices
Total - 1099
Exercise- I may go fro a walk but I am enjoying a lazy day =)

BinkyBonk

Gold Member
DAY 10

B- Exante mint cookie and a cup of tea
L- Leftover rice, egg and vegeatbles
D- Itsu pot, lamb and salad
S- Twirl bar
Total - 1282

Complete lazy day with the boyfriend today and then reading my book =)

Last edited:

BinkyBonk

Gold Member
Morning Peeps,

It is Sunday, I had an amazing night sleep so it is time to get stuff done 💪

I have had a cup of tea and got dressed, cleaned my bathroom, changed the bed, am doing four loads of washing and I have started to go through my things in my room.

Plan is to wash my car in a minute after my daal pot and then have a walk and this afternoon list some items on FB and Ebay and then spend the evening with a new book.

Have a good day Peeps x

Joanne SW

S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hope you had a lovely weekend. What books are you reading? I'm flying through the books at the moment x

AliGal

Lazy keto and IF
S: 21st11lb C: 19st12.8lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 45 Loss: 1st12.2lb(8.59%)
Binky - just been catching up on your great start. Slow and steady to skinny at Christmas. How's the new everything going?

millieliza

S: 13st0.5lb C: 12st7.5lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st7lb(3.84%)
Sorry to hear everything is up in the air for you at the moment! Hopefully everything will calm down soon!

How are you getting on with the diet? x

craftermary

Gold Member
S: 11st2lb C: 9st2lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 2st0lb(17.95%)