BinkyBonk is back....

oooohhhh all you can eat?? What had you?? Hope you had a lovely time meeting up with your friend.. There are 21 meals in a week, 1 meal off plan won't wreak havoc on the scales xx

I had mac'n'cheese, lasagne, a few chips and chicken nuggets and mini desserts including lemon cheesecake and brownie 😛 Yes hoping one off plan meal won't mess up the whole week, thank you x

Yay well done on the 2lb loss that's fab. Looking at your stats you are really close to your target so 2lb off is great :)

Have a great day and enjoy your lunch.

Thank you, yes I had a lovely time although I kept going funny during the meal but i just kept pushing through and enjoyed catching up with my friend.

I know i was 11st 11lbs a few weeks ago but with everything thats going on I am determined to get it off. I always get stuck at this point though so need to stay strong this week.

So I had my pear and then met my town and we walked around the park chatting and then had lunch. I kept going funny while i was eating so i didn't actually eat that much which was a shame however I didn't give in and i pushed through =) Afterwards we sat on a bench and i felt calmer again. I think having everything up in the air at the minute is making all my worries worse and means I am struggling, my head is strong but my body seems weak and it needs to toughen up x

I popped in the library and got a couple of books and then I came home and relaxed with a book =)

I had mac'n'cheese, lasagne, a few chips and chicken nuggets and mini desserts including lemon cheesecake and brownie 😛 Yes hoping one off plan meal won't mess up the whole week, thank you x

It's nice to go off plan once in a while, if you can get straight back at it for your next meal you're sorted x

I love a good catch up with a friend. Glad you had a nice time.
Hopefully the funny feeling you're getting will pass quickly.
Enjoy your book!

Thank you, I hope so I think it is just anxiety from everything being up in the air, so hoping one I have a new job and routine it will all be a bit better. I hope x

Morning Peeps,

It is Sunday, I had an amazing night sleep so it is time to get stuff done 💪

I have had a cup of tea and got dressed, cleaned my bathroom, changed the bed, am doing four loads of washing and I have started to go through my things in my room.

Plan is to wash my car in a minute after my daal pot and then have a walk and this afternoon list some items on FB and Ebay and then spend the evening with a new book.

Have a good day Peeps x

Binky - just been catching up on your great start. Slow and steady to skinny at Christmas. How's the new everything going?

Sorry to hear everything is up in the air for you at the moment! Hopefully everything will calm down soon!

How are you getting on with the diet? x

Hope you had a lovely weekend. What books are you reading? I'm flying through the books at the moment x

Hi Lovely,

I love to read anything and everything except for horror that i just cannot cope with :classic_frown:

While I am off I am reading loads so this month I have read...
-James Patterson Unsolved
-David Lagercrantz The girl who lived twice *
- Shari Lapena Someone We Know
-Lisa Jewell the family Upstairs *
-Gilly Macmillan The Nanny *
-Anthony Seldon Beyond Happiness
-Juliane Otterbach Saving
-James Patterson The Inn
- James Patterson Hush Hush
-Peter James Need you Dead *
-Lisa Jewell After the party
-Jeffery Deaver The Burial Hour
- Lisa Gardner Touch and Go

Do you have any recommendations for me? I enjoyed all my books but really recommend the * ones =)

Binky - just been catching up on your great start. Slow and steady to skinny at Christmas. How's the new everything going?

I am still here last week was completely off plan due to the boyfriends birthday that seemed to overtake the whole week... but the good news is that while i haven't lost i also haven't gained so back on it again tomorrow 💪

I hope you are well and all is going well your end? x

Hey lovely
How have the fast few days been? Hope you're still doing well :)

Hi Lovely,

Thank you for asking, I have not been on plan however I have stayed the same which I am really pleased with =) so back on it tomorrow.

How are you? hope all is well your end? x

Sorry to hear everything is up in the air for you at the moment! Hopefully everything will calm down soon!

How are you getting on with the diet? x

Hi Lovely,

Thank you, yes it as all a bit crazy at the minute... but i am just focusing on one day at a time x

Back on the diet but haven't gained so pleased with that =)

Back