BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Yep haha at least I only had a happy meal! X

well done for only having a happy meal x

I have been really bad this week and not really watching what i eat and eating bad things so need to draw a line and start again. I am scared to stand on the scales in case i have put weight back on so gong to have a healthy few days then weigh myself again...

I am still trying to get more fruit in to my diet as i am not a huge fan...

Today me and the bf made another smoothie with pear and banana with soya milk and soya yoghurt finished with flax seed and vanilla essence, it was really tasty but i think it needs a bit less banana next time as it overpowered slightly...

I have also started taking additional vitamins as I am feeling run down with everything that is going on, so I am taking Vitamin C tablets, Cod liver oil tablets and multivitamin tablets. Hoping they will help me feel healthier =)

Yesterdays smoothie was Orange, Mango, Soya yoghurt and milk, Ginger, Cinnamon and vanilla essence. The bf was not keen on the ginger and i have to say it was string so...

Today I have made a more simple fruit smoothie with Mango, Orange and Orange juice and we both really enjoyed them =D

Ahhh... my friend invited me to go shopping with her and I did and bought too many snacks and now feel really bad that i bought them and the bf was really not pleased, feel like i have let myself and him down which is just rubbish =(

Plus I was looking at photos of myself when i was ten stone and am feeling so upset that i have gotten this big and that i keep wandering off the healthy path as it is very counter productive for beeps sake =(

On the plus we have cleared the garden together today which was really nice and it looks really good, still a working progress...

Had a really long walk with my friend yesterday, nice to catch up and exercise at the same time even if it was in the rain =)
Have been busy writing assignments so I have not been paying attention to my calories, am really scared i have totally lost it, cant wait to finish this degree so i can focus on losing weight x

Friday-

- Cup of Tea
- A bowl of rice crispies with semi skimmed milk
- Egg rice with Chilli (Beef Mince, Kidney beans, Baked beans, Chopped tomato and tomato sauce)
- Raspberry frozen yoghurt

Saturday-

- Cup of Tea
- A bowl of rice crispies with semi skimmed milk
- Cooked chicken breast 50g with carrots, broccoli and sweetcorn
- Chicken, rice and peas
- Raspberry frozen yoghurt

Sunday-

- Cooked chicken, rice and peas
- Two pork and leek sausage, Garlic and rosemary cubed potatoes with broccoli, green beans and peas.
- A handful of cashews
- Hot chocolate with 1% milk

Monday-

- Cup of Tea
- A bowl of rice crispies with 1% milk
- Cooked chicken breast 50g with carrots, brocolli and sweet corn
- GF spaghetti with Bolognaise (Beef Mince, yellow and green pepper, tomato's, with tomato sauce and garlic)
- Nakd bar

I have let myself fall of the diet because nothing was happening dot he last two days i have had lots of rubbish =(

Tuesday-

- GF pasta with red pesto and grated cheese
- Beef mince with tomato, green and yellow pepper, baked beans, garlic and tomato sauce with carrot, broccoli and sweetcorn
- some crisps chocolate and sweeties =(

Wednesday-

- Cooked chicken breast
- too many crisps and a bottle of Dr pepper zero
- Steak pie with broccoli, green beans and peas

Today I have had a three mile walk (in the rain) calculating that and my food diary i won't go over my calories today, so I am trying not to let m self think i have fallen off just that i need to be better tomorrow.

I did go over on tuesday because me and the bf had too many snacks so i need to try and have an extra walk tonight or tomorrow to try and balance this out- I need to work a bit harder but really want to get back on track.

Back