BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Well done Binky, you are doing so great!
Rach, never mind the skinnies, just think when you are a skinny you will be able to help anyone who seeks you out and wants to know how you did it!! Have a great time. :wavey:

Rach I'm sure you'll look fab - I was once told "comparison is the root of all evil" you are lovely and unlike anyone else. It's what keeps me going sometimes thinking that lol x

Thank you both for your lovely comments. I am sure after a few drinks I won't care less :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on another half lb :) I have a wedding this weekend so will be staying away in the hotel for two nights. Not really looking forward to it as they will all be skinny and look glam. :(

Oh hun big hug, i always feel like that and even if you try not to, you still compare and look at other skinnies =( just remember you are doing so well and that you will soon no longer feel the need to compare, as you will will feel happy and confident in yourself =)

Well done Binky, you are doing so great!
Rach, never mind the skinnies, just think when you are a skinny you will be able to help anyone who seeks you out and wants to know how you did it!! Have a great time. :wavey:

Thank you my lovely, i am feeling good =)

Oh my gosh it was so busy in town, i completely forgot that it is now summer holiday so lots more families about today than a normal Monday, got all of my to do list done though, just took longer =)

While in town I got a new cover to replace the one the bf ruined and got him some dinners for while i am away, by the time i got home it was 4.30pm and i still had not had anything to eat, so have just had something to eat, the bf is going to the gym tonight so dinner won't be till later anyway.

I now need to pack my bag to go to my sisters and am thinking i will then do a Leslie walk and cook dinner =)

Well done ? I WILL start mine soon although maybe not tomorrow lol... Doing a 12.5hr shift... What are you upto tomorrow? X

Well done on the walk. How long are you going away for? I am heading home to stay with my family. Just me and kids going first week then hubby will follow the week after. We have never spent so long apart before.

Well done ? I WILL start mine soon although maybe not tomorrow lol... Doing a 12.5hr shift... What are you upto tomorrow? X

Oh my, I don't think I would be able to do any exercise after a twelve hour shift x

I am at my sisters now so will be convincing my mom to sit in the garden together and read tomorrow, the fresh air will do her good, will be getting my sister out there as well but she will need shade as she is pregnant :)

My day sounds the opposite of your twelve hour shift, have you got lots of different service users tomorrow? X

Well done on the walk. How long are you going away for? I am heading home to stay with my family. Just me and kids going first week then hubby will follow the week after. We have never spent so long apart before. Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The bf dropped me down this evening and I am going back Thursday evening, they are only 45 minutes away so not too bad travel wise :)

How far do you have to travel? Aww that will be weird for you both to be apart then, my bf gets too used to star fishing in our superking bed when he has it to himself, so I will have to squash him back over to his side when I get back lol x

I am currently living in Ireland and my family are all in Cheshire. So its a long old journey. Xx Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No wonder you don't get to see them all very often, probably not as much as you like :( but it will make the next two weeks even more special I am sure, even more so when your oh joins you all, and at least your children are older as well hopefully will make it an easier journey x

Did you move for jobs or to be closer to his family? X

Today's food diary

Breakfast 1 litre no added sugar squash ~ 8 cal

Lunch 1/2 carton of covent garden vegetable soup and some melon ~ 143 cal

Dinner inspiration fish with peas, leeks in a minted butter ~ 285 cal

Snacks coca cola, dairylea and GF crackers, GF biscuits, bag of crisps and squash ~ 912 cal

Total ~ 1,348 calories

I have walked three miles to town and a three mile Leslie walk burning 546 calories :)

Back