BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Have you tried a week of "clean eating", it might boost your metabolism and get you past 11 11? Xxx

Yup basically. No sugar, no refined carbs/starch, limit unrefined carbs, dairy and fruit. So basically lots of meat and veg.

It's hard at first, but once your body gets used to getting its energy from fat and protein it feels amazing.

So I have bacon and egg or salmon and egg or mackerel and egg for breakfast.

Chicken salad or tuna salad with full fat mayo for lunch.

Dinner is usually a combo of meat and veg with full fat mayo for dunking.

Main thing is to avoid processed food, it is full of sugar. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you for explaining it to me, I will have to try that when i return from Centre Parcs next week x

Do you stay on this plan permanently or is it a few weeks on and off or a detox thing?

What proportion of the plate do you make veg and what proportion meat?

Sugar is a massive problem for me so maybe cutting it all out will be more effective. Well done on your weight loss by the way, you are doing so well x

Nicely done on the walk!!!

It's how I eat permanently, but I think a couple of weeks would kick start your weightloss.

Quitting sugar has been the most liberating thing that I've ever done, but I appreciate that it's not for everyone. Xxx

My plate is usually one third meat and two thirds veg and a big dollop of mayo.

I wish I'd done it sooner, it was definitely the root of all my food problems.

Which centre parcs are you going to?

I've never stayed but we visited the outskirts of the longleat one and it looked lovely, the zoo is also awesome!!!

When I go out I'm a complete pain for the waiters/waitresses!!! They've always managed to accommodate me though. Usually I have mixed grill just the meat and salad, or pork belly and veg plus extra veg no sauce, or chicken with bacon and cheese and salad no sauce. If you go plain and basic it's fine.

I love the open meerkat enclosure there, being able to get so close to them is really cool!!! P.s. I'm a big kid when it comes to zoos, I'm aware and have no intention of changing, lol!!!

Have a lovely time. Xxx

suscribinggggg xx :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Curvy, welcome to my diary x

I am the same with Zoo's, I love them and i think longleat is great as it is more open and offers more space for the animals than the usual Zoo's =)

Thank you I am very excited, just need to get some more assignment work done before i go so i don't have to worry about it while I am away...

Hey how are you getting on? You looking forward to your holiday? X

Not doing well food wise but going to get back on track when i return...

I have only got three and half assignments to do when i get back so am feeling much more relaxed -=)

I am so excited, can not wait until we get there, I am all packed he he x

How are you? you haven't been on here for ages =( hope you are okay x

Not doing well food wise but going to get back on track when i return...

I have only got three and half assignments to do when i get back so am feeling much more relaxed -=)

I am so excited, can not wait until we get there, I am all packed he he x

How are you? you haven't been on here for ages =( hope you are okay x

have a fab holiday and keep focused on your goal x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back