BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Don't apologise binks, I had a total meltdown this afternoon. Totally blew my detox. Feeling fat and spotty and also like a loss cause.

Is your hair thick? Mine is long, fine but I have lots of it. Wish it was a bit thicker.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

Don't apologise binks, I had a total meltdown this afternoon. Totally blew my detox. Feeling fat and spotty and also like a loss cause. Is your hair thick? Mine is long, fine but I have lots of it. Wish it was a bit thicker. Good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

What happened x

It is long and thick, I use Aussie leave in miracle conditioner after every wash to help it stay in good condition, just trying to think of new styles that look smart, also thinking of having a side fringe and layers again hmmm x

What happened x It is long and thick, I use Aussie leave in miracle conditioner after every wash to help it stay in good condition, just trying to think of new styles that look smart, also thinking of having a side fringe and layers again hmmm x

I low plait mine when it's drying and put in salt spray, leave for 30mins and I have mermaid hair :)

image-2479716358.jpg

Although if yours is thicker might not hold as well - mines also got quite a strong natural wave in it, I just blow dry it out, then add it back! Sometimes women really are nuts

I low plait mine when it's drying and put in salt spray, leave for 30mins and I have mermaid hair :)

View attachment 159225

Although if yours is thicker might not hold as well - mines also got quite a strong natural wave in it, I just blow dry it out, then add it back! Sometimes women really are nuts

Not sure mine would stay in but it suits you x

It sounds like loads of us have been struggling the last few weeks. But lots of focused people posting today so I'm sure we can do it. I would be ELATED to lose 4lbs by Christmas. I have been stuck at the same weight for 2 months :-(

It sounds like loads of us have been struggling the last few weeks. But lots of focused people posting today so I'm sure we can do it. I would be ELATED to lose 4lbs by Christmas. I have been stuck at the same weight for 2 months :-(

I think it is partly the time of year as it is so cold x

I have been losing and gaining the same lb for ages too, rubbish isn't it x

I have cleaned the place and walked to town for a few bits, went to the library and got four books out he he :) I have been caught out by the snacks again! I always get so hungry in the evening :( I have taken paracetamol as I have a bad headache boo, relaxing in front of the tv now :)

In a celeb :) I've blown it too just eating minuscule bag of malteasers. X

In a celeb :) I've blown it too just eating minuscule bag of malteasers. X

He was so scared in that tunnel bless him x

I just worked out my calories for the day 1,188 calories plus 237 calories burned walking to and from town, so actually really pleased with myself if I don't have anything else tonight.... That is the tough but lol x

At least it is a little bag waffle x x

He was so scared in that tunnel bless him x I just worked out my calories for the day 1,188 calories plus 237 calories burned walking to and from town, so actually really pleased with myself if I don't have anything else tonight.... That is the tough but lol x At least it is a little bag waffle x x

I know I felt bad for him coz he was trying to front it out wasn't he!
Gemma really annoys me coz she's treating it like towie and putting on fake dramatics :/ everyone else is just being themselves!

Well done on the calories that's awesome, I've taken myself off to bed coz I can't stop eating lol! Do you still do mfp? Xx

I know I felt bad for him coz he was trying to front it out wasn't he! Gemma really annoys me coz she's treating it like towie and putting on fake dramatics :/ everyone else is just being themselves! Well done on the calories that's awesome, I've taken myself off to bed coz I can't stop eating lol! Do you still do mfp? Xx

I don't like the fact she moans the whole time, I thought you apply for the experience?! X

I know I am trying to avoid the kitchen as I am still hungry but don't want to ruin it :/

Good idea x

Yes I used it today, stopped for a while because I wasn't following the plan very well x

I get hungry in the evening too - just had two atkins bars - the second after I brushed my teeth! Still under 1k calories though so I'm pleased too.

I get hungry in the evening too - just had two atkins bars - the second after I brushed my teeth! Still under 1k calories though so I'm pleased too.

Well done for staying under x

I am pleased to say I didn't eat anything else so a good day for me too :)

Saying I am too low as I am under 1200 and have exercised?? I thought it was better to not eat the calories back?? Am I ever going to get this right waffle lol x x

I never eat calories back - Id never lose weight!! The reason I wouldn't is because I'm not 100% perfect every day - MFP assumes you are. So if you have a day where you overeat you have no buffer.

Back