BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly :(. Damn early mornings & cold weather! Hope your long shift goes by quickly tomorrow x

Me and the bf drove up to see my mom and sister this morning which was lovely :)

The bf went out for the evening so I moved the lounge around and deep cleaned it while I had everything pulled out :D

His friends came in to have a look at how we are getting on with decorating and they said it looked completely different, in all fairness the last time they saw it was when we had all of the furniture in the lounge to pull all off the ceilings down and we had no heating for four months x

I literally felt like a big fat frump seeing his friends again though, which is rubbish, I avoided having a Chinese by having a healthy dinner instead tonight :) I really want to be skinny and comfortable in my own skin, I then need to learn how to be pretty as I am rubbish with make-up and doing my hair :/ I keep looking at YouTube videos but still can't replicate their 'simple' styles, feeling a bit like a lost cause tonight :( x

Me and the bf drove up to see my mom and sister this morning which was lovely :) The bf went out for the evening so I moved the lounge around and deep cleaned it while I had everything pulled out :D His friends came in to have a look at how we are getting on with decorating and they said it looked completely different, in all fairness the last time they saw it was when we had all of the furniture in the lounge to pull all off the ceilings down and we had no heating for four months x I literally felt like a big fat frump seeing his friends again though, which is rubbish, I avoided having a Chinese by having a healthy dinner instead tonight :) I really want to be skinny and comfortable in my own skin, I then need to learn how to be pretty as I am rubbish with make-up and doing my hair :/ I keep looking at YouTube videos but still can't replicate their 'simple' styles, feeling a bit like a lost cause tonight :( x

Totally with you on the YouTube vids how do they do it!!!
I have always wanted the volume up do but I can't back comb to save my life lol
You not a lost cause :( big hugs xxx

Totally with you on the YouTube vids how do they do it!!! I have always wanted the volume up do but I can't back comb to save my life lol You not a lost cause :( big hugs xxx

They do it in seconds, I have to constantly pause and rewind clips to work out what they are doing it is so quick :/

I have long hair, I love putting it in the big bun thing with flowers but get stuck other than that :(

I can't back comb as it would take me a week to find the comb again lol x

They do it in seconds, I have to constantly pause and rewind clips to work out what they are doing it is so quick :/ I have long hair, I love putting it in the big bun thing with flowers but get stuck other than that :( I can't back comb as it would take me a week to find the comb again lol x x Sorry just feeling low at the minute x

You don't have to apologise at all hun, bless ya, i should show you my attempt at smokey eye makeup that would cheer u up, I've tried it so many times and always end up looking like I've had 10 rounds with frank Bruno! Have you watched and Lisa Eldridge ones? She's quite good and not too quick xx

You don't have to apologise at all hun, bless ya, i should show you my attempt at smokey eye makeup that would cheer u up, I've tried it so many times and always end up looking like I've had 10 rounds with frank Bruno! Have you watched and Lisa Eldridge ones? She's quite good and not too quick xx

I am rubbish at make up too, I do the same thing everyday and my sister says it usually doesn't look like I have put any on :( I will take a look at her thank you x

Ha ha I bet you get some looks with your smokey eyes then ;)

On the positive I am in my superking bed listening to music with fresh sheets on :D

Back