BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Not too bad, about to head through to my fiance's for the weekend :)
Hope the end is in sight by now!x

Hope you have a lovely weekend together =)

I can't imagine living apart from my bf as we have lived together since six weeks and has been five and a half years now, you must find it hard to be apart, how far from one another are you? x

I am just having a cup of tea to try and perk up and because i really want something to eat but need my calories for my dinner lol x

I have five hours left of solid working i think am so scared i might not meet my deadline *cries*...

We are thankfully only 40 mins apart just now. We spent the first 4 yearson the same city (living together in the 4th year) then spent about a year living 2 hours apart. We've also been together 5 and a half years haha. Hopefully be living together again soon as we can afford it.

You'll be fine, just get your head down and blitz it!! x

Todays Food Diary

Breakfast Banana, strawberry and apple juice smoothie ~ 150 cal

Lunch GF sandwich thin and corned beef ~ 245 cal

Dinner Chicken breast, roast potato, broccoli, green beans, peas and gravy ~ 600 cal

Snack Cup of tea ~ 40 cal, sweet and salty popcorn small bag ~ 120 cal, four glasses of squash ~ 16 cal

Total ~ 1,171

Menu looks yummy for today :)
Hoping to move in together somewhere in Glasgow...not city centre though, somewhere quiet haha x

Ur doing well binkybonk. Im also calorie counting. May take a tip out of your book and start going for some long walks in the evening :)

As you all probably know i handed in my final assignment today, am feeling so happy *does a little dance*

I walked all around town afterwards looking around the shops burning off calories he he

I bought myself some new make up to celebrate and some really cute outfits for the niece or nephew that my sister is currently growing...

and then i realised i was starving as i hadn't eaten due to being too nervous this morning, so i thought i should allow myself to eat whatever i want today as a treat and what did i buy for lunch you ask ?????????

I walked around the whole of the supermarket and bought a salad bowl and some cooked chicken to put into it with a little bit of light salad cream, how good am i whoop whoop *does another dance* lol

As I chose to be so good I decided to have a can of coke as a treat and a small packet of crisps (this would have been a bottle and a big bag before)...

Feeling good Peeps x

Nice sensible choices. And yup, you def deserved a wee treat after all your hard work - must feel so relieved now it's all handed in :)

Back