BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

omfg lexie - youve lost over 7st !!! and 40percent if your body weight!! what a legend xx

omfg lexie - youve lost over 7st !!! and 40percent if your body weight!! what a legend xx

Thank you (gone red now) I'm 3lb off it being 8 stone (must need to update stats) Lost 7.5st calorie counting then gained a bit over a stone back & am now 5:2ing which is just right for me as want to get another 5lb or so off which cal counting I can only do on 1200 cals a day & that makes me miserable x

Omg well done Lexi!! Any tips??

Thank you (gone red now) I'm 3lb off it being 8 stone (must need to update stats) Lost 7.5st calorie counting then gained a bit over a stone back & am now 5:2ing which is just right for me as want to get another 5lb or so off which cal counting I can only do on 1200 cals a day & that makes me miserable x

Wow that is brilliant, well done you star, hope I follow your success, I am CC to try and get down to my goal, what was the secret to your success? X

Thanks everyone - all depends on how you want up do it I did it on cal counting but then got stuck unless as I say I ate 1200 cals & exercised like a demon I was gaining. So in mid March I decided to give 5:2 another go (only lasted a week when I tried once before) & I've lost 21lbs since then taking me to 2.75lb off my goal weight of 11 stone. It works for me I find the fast days easier than the non fast days weirdly. I swear to you all if I can do this anyone can....

Attachments

• image-3304228803.jpg
    image-3304228803.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 32
  • image-754179573.jpg
    image-754179573.jpg
    448.9 KB · Views: 35
Morning all, hope everyone is well? X

Yesterday's food diary

Breakfast 1 litre no added sugar squash ~ 8 cal

Lunch 1/2 carton covent garden tomato soup with dairylea and GF crackers ~ 290 cal

Dinner 1/2 carton of covent garden vegetable soup with GF roll and cheese ~ 265 cal

Snacks Pepsi max, crisps, biscuits ~ 653 cal

Total ~ 1,216 calories

Spent the day relaxing with my sister :)

Glad you had a nice relaxing day :) Hope she and baby are well xx

Thanks Pie, her bump is looking much more defined now which is nice and she is doing well just gets tired a lot, mom slept most of the day yesterday as she felt unwell but she is feeling better today :)

Thanks everyone - all depends on how you want up do it I did it on cal counting but then got stuck unless as I say I ate 1200 cals & exercised like a demon I was gaining. So in mid March I decided to give 5:2 another go (only lasted a week when I tried once before) & I've lost 21lbs since then taking me to 2.75lb off my goal weight of 11 stone. It works for me I find the fast days easier than the non fast days weirdly. I swear to you all if I can do this anyone can....

Oh my god, you look incredible. So motivating! Well done you! :) x x

I know and hers is still quite small as she is very slim anyway :)

She is going to give my hair a trim as she has remembered that she hasn't done it for ages lol x

She has also been very sweet and bought me GF biscuits (that I am eating far too many of) and a GF sausage roll that I am about to try for lunch :)

Todays food diary

Breakfast 1 litre of no added sugar squash and a cup of tea ~ 70 cal

Lunch Gluten free sausage roll ~ 215 cal

Dinner Chips, dairylea and GF crispbread ~ 447 cal

Snacks Pepsi max, crisps and cookies ~ 232 cal

Total ~ 1,055 calories

No exercise today as spent the day with my family x

Wow that is not much food - don't know how you can survive on so little - that could be my lunch :)
Glad you had a good time with your family.

I had a few steps to catch up with yesterday having had a couple of days out - it is nice sitting in the car looking at the scenery but should have got out more and walked in it. Hope my Aqua class is not cancelled again today as it is a good way to use up a few cals as it looks like rain is here for the day today.

Wow that is not much food - don't know how you can survive on so little - that could be my lunch :) Glad you had a good time with your family. I had a few steps to catch up with yesterday having had a couple of days out - it is nice sitting in the car looking at the scenery but should have got out more and walked in it. Hope my Aqua class is not cancelled again today as it is a good way to use up a few cals as it looks like rain is here for the day today.

I like to eat little and often so CC is perfect for me as I can have meals and snacks x

Thank you it was lovely :)

Fingers crossed it isn't this time, you don't want to keep walking down there for no reason x

Oh no not good that you're feeling down hunni, everything ok? *hugs* xx

I am okay, just everything going on gets me down occasionally, I allowed myself to feel sad last night and am feeling happy and positive again today, thank you for asking Pie x

Did you get to talk to someone about your situation that got you upset? x

Back