BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Not as healthy today =(

Wednesday food diary-

10am 1 litre no added sugar squash and a strawberry SF shake - 238 cal

12.30pm chicken, carrot sticks, cucumber sticks and crispbread and laughing cow light - 487 cal

3.30pm Vanilla SF shake - 230 cal

5.30pm GF crispbread and laughing cow light - 158 cal

7.30pm Pesto GF pasta and mature cheese and pepsi max - 488 cal

I also had two bags of pom bears =( - 180 cal

Total - 1,789 calories

I have made two mistakes today, one is that i had my shake this afternoon which means i couldn't have it this evening so i ended up having pesto pasta =( and two i have not had a lot of squash to drink today, need to focus on it tomorrow, it should be easier as i am seeing my friend and we will be going out for a walk tomorrow =)

Hello lovely,

hope the pain eases up soon for you!
And don't worry about a few 'mistakes' - you'll get into a good wee routine with your shakes in no time.

Enjoy your walk tomorrow :) x

How is your leg today?

You seem to be doing ok with the shakes - do they fill you up? I bought some a few years ago and when I had had them I could have also eaten my lunch as well.:) I am the same with the protein drink I take to class - I have that - it has fruit, soya milk and protein powder in it - then come home and have some lunch.

Have a good day out with your friend tomorrow.

Hello lovely, hope the pain eases up soon for you! And don't worry about a few 'mistakes' - you'll get into a good wee routine with your shakes in no time. Enjoy your walk tomorrow :) x

Thank you, have just taken my painkillers so hoping for some sleep tonight :)

It is going well, at least I know to save one for the evening as that is when I get hungry x

How are you doing x

How is your leg today? You seem to be doing ok with the shakes - do they fill you up? I bought some a few years ago and when I had had them I could have also eaten my lunch as well.:) I am the same with the protein drink I take to class - I have that - it has fruit, soya milk and protein powder in it - then come home and have some lunch. Have a good day out with your friend tomorrow.

It was good after my exercises but am in a lot of pain again now, always does at bed time as I am more aware of it :(

They are surprisingly filling, I am eating little and often which keeps me full and am eating my five a day as snacks which is healthier than before, today was tricky because I was at home so no distraction and ended up having my shake too early but never mind will learn from that x

How are you enjoying Spain? Feeling more settled in now? Do you have beautiful weather that I can be jealous of? X

Hi - yes Spain is still hot - had to have the fan on during the day yesterday, don't have AC as I don't like it. Left our long walk until last night when it was cooler.
Back on the straight and narrow today, gym for Pilates and Stretch class this morning and sort out food for later.
Enjoy your day today.

Hi - yes Spain is still hot - had to have the fan on during the day yesterday, don't have AC as I don't like it. Left our long walk until last night when it was cooler.
Back on the straight and narrow today, gym for Pilates and Stretch class this morning and sort out food for later.
Enjoy your day today.

Sounds lovely, have you had a nice day x

Thursday's food diary-

10am strawberry ready made SF shake - 230 cal

1pm chicken, carrot sticks and sushi snack pack - 440 cal

3pm snack a jack - 95 cal

5.30pm ham and egg salad - 147 cal

7.30pm GF crispbread and light laughing cow -158 cal

8.30pm vanilla SF shake and SF bar - 330 cal

Total - 1400 calories

Still weighing in at 11st 5.8lbs =)

Well done hun, you're doing so well xx