BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Mmm just had my shake as I decided to have a nice bubble bath first :) I am going to sit and read my book in bed for a little while, I am reading Sue Townsend the woman who went to bed for a year :)

Ha I've read that, it's a brill book.... There's times I feel like I'd love to just go to bed for a year, but if I did that I think my other half would just let me starve the big Meany poo! What job do you do hun? X

Ha I've read that, it's a brill book.... There's times I feel like I'd love to just go to bed for a year, but if I did that I think my other half would just let me starve the big Meany poo! What job do you do hun? X

I started it today, nearly half way through and really enjoying it :)

I think it would be very lonely although the idea sounds good especially with my superking :) my bf doesn't really cook so it would be takeaways and I would just put weight on again x

I am a nanny, at the moment I am working for a family with two boys x

Mmm just had my shake as I decided to have a nice bubble bath first :) I am going to sit and read my book in bed for a little while, I am reading Sue Townsend the woman who went to bed for a year :)

This sounds like a lovely evening! I love reading but just don't get the chance to when I am at home! Whilst we were away last week I read 3 books in 8 days..... I am slightly antisocial to take on holiday though so the hubby tells me haha :)

Hope you are feeling much better now Hun xx

Sorry to hear you have had a flare up, how awful, good idea writing a list and hopefully you will find something to eat tomorrow for lunch x

Wow that would be a change for you, how long is it since you ate meat? X

About 10 years by my choice but lets say if you had invited me to your home for a meal and you gave me chicken I would have eaten it and said nothing as my choice is by my feeling better for not eating meat and not by my sons choice of not eating animals etc. For years I have been great with no meat but wondering if all the beans, lentils, pasta and bread etc that have been great for me are the things that are now giving me grief.
Will see over the coming days.

This sounds like a lovely evening! I love reading but just don't get the chance to when I am at home! Whilst we were away last week I read 3 books in 8 days..... I am slightly antisocial to take on holiday though so the hubby tells me haha :) Hope you are feeling much better now Hun xx

I have had a nice relaxing evening :)

I read a book a day on holiday and am also called anti social by the bf lol x

I feel a lot better thank you, in time for work tomorrow luckily x

About 10 years by my choice but lets say if you had invited me to your home for a meal and you gave me chicken I would have eaten it and said nothing as my choice is by my feeling better for not eating meat and not by my sons choice of not eating animals etc. For years I have been great with no meat but wondering if all the beans, lentils, pasta and bread etc that have been great for me are the things that are now giving me grief. Will see over the coming days.

Wow that will be a change then if you have it again x

I hope you get to see one way or the other so you can feel better x x

I started it today, nearly half way through and really enjoying it :) I think it would be very lonely although the idea sounds good especially with my superking :) my bf doesn't really cook so it would be takeaways and I would just put weight on again x I am a nanny, at the moment I am working for a family with two boys x

Aww how lovely :) are they well behaved?
I guess it would be pretty lonely but to be honest I'm pretty lonely anyway, don't really see many people other than my mum & my hubby :( sad I know, I suffer with anxiety & depression & I managed to push all my friends away years ago and not made any new ones since :/ x

Aww how lovely :) are they well behaved? I guess it would be pretty lonely but to be honest I'm pretty lonely anyway, don't really see many people other than my mum & my hubby :( sad I know, I suffer with anxiety & depression & I managed to push all my friends away years ago and not made any new ones since :/ x

They are really well behaved, I have loved all my nanny jobs and children x

Do you take Maisie to children's activities? As that would be a nice way for you to meet new people and they would have little ones too :) I take the two year old out and about while his brother is at school and that has helped my confidence :) x

Last edited:
They are but I am struggling with this nanny job which is a shame, I have loved all my others x Me too, I also suffer from anxiety and struggle in crowds and social situations :( I only have three close friends (two don't live locally), my mom, sister and bf, so I know how you feel x Do you take Maisie to children's activities? As that would be a nice way for you to meet new people and they would have little ones too :) I take the two year old out and about while his brother is at school and that has helped my confidence :) still scary though x x

Aww why you struggling with this one?
Oh really, ha we are alike in a lot of ways aren't we!
Lots of people have suggested the children's centre groups, but I haven't plucked up the courage yet :/ xx

Aww why you struggling with this one? Oh really, ha we are alike in a lot of ways aren't we! Lots of people have suggested the children's centre groups, but I haven't plucked up the courage yet :/ xx

I feel really anxious all the time and it is really making me struggle with this job ;(

The people there are always so friendly x x

I have to take the two year old to a swimming class today, am really nervous about that too, feel so rubbish this morning, I literally don't want to go x

I feel really anxious all the time and it is really making me struggle with this job ;( The people there are always so friendly x x I have to take the two year old to a swimming class today, am really nervous about that too, feel so rubbish this morning, I literally don't want to go x

Oh bless you, I totally know how you are feeling, your job must be really hard with anxiety.... My job was just sitting in an office and I had to take quite a bit off time off with depression in 2012 coz just the thought of going in my made me panic? I hope you don't mind me asking but is it a specific thing that makes u anxious? Mine is a few things but mainly I panic about being sick, especially in public sounds really silly!
Good luck I'd offer advice but I'm so stupid if I was in the situation I probably wouldn't have gone! So we'll done you for going! Xx

BINKS!!! How are you ? back from holiday - the size of a house and eating everything in site today. DOH!!

How are you getting on ?

BINKS!!! How are you ? back from holiday - the size of a house and eating everything in site today. DOH!! How are you getting on ?

I very much doubt you have gone from the size of a flat to a house lol x x

How was the holiday, did you have fun? :)

I am trying slim fast for a couple of weeks to lose more before my centre parcs week :)

So work was better than expected but still anxious about my next work day already :(

Tuesdays food diary-

9.30am strawberry SF shake - 230 cal

10.30am GF biscuits - 200 cal

1pm cheese GF sandwich thin - 150 cal

2pm chicken 125 cal

5pm cheese sandwich thin and GF biscuits -350 cal

8pm chicken, Pom bear and GF cracker - 420 cal

10pm vanilla SF shake and SF bar - 330 cal

Total - 1,505 calories

I walked six miles today burning 544 calories, not too bad for a work day x

So work was better than expected but still anxious about my next work day already :( Tuesdays food diary- 9.30am strawberry SF shake - 230 cal 10.30am GF biscuits - 200 cal 1pm cheese GF sandwich thin - 150 cal 2pm chicken 125 cal 5pm cheese sandwich thin and GF biscuits -350 cal 8pm chicken, Pom bear and GF cracker - 420 cal 10pm vanilla SF shake and SF bar - 330 cal Total - 1,505 calories I walked six miles today burning 544 calories, not too bad for a work day x

Nailed it today!! Hope it pays off for you next week :)

So work was better than expected but still anxious about my next work day already :( Tuesdays food diary- 9.30am strawberry SF shake - 230 cal 10.30am GF biscuits - 200 cal 1pm cheese GF sandwich thin - 150 cal 2pm chicken 125 cal 5pm cheese sandwich thin and GF biscuits -350 cal 8pm chicken, Pom bear and GF cracker - 420 cal 10pm vanilla SF shake and SF bar - 330 cal Total - 1,505 calories I walked six miles today burning 544 calories, not too bad for a work day x

Aww try not to worry binky, how did you manage to do 6 miles today? How do you track the calories for it? Because map my walk puts me at burning about 400 calories for 2 miles so I would of thought you burned more than 544 xx

Oh bless you, I totally know how you are feeling, your job must be really hard with anxiety.... My job was just sitting in an office and I had to take quite a bit off time off with depression in 2012 coz just the thought of going in my made me panic? I hope you don't mind me asking but is it a specific thing that makes u anxious? Mine is a few things but mainly I panic about being sick, especially in public sounds really silly! Good luck I'd offer advice but I'm so stupid if I was in the situation I probably wouldn't have gone! So we'll done you for going! Xx

Thank you :)

I don't mind you asking x I am a bit of a control freak, so anything out of my comfort zone scares me, the worst is going/doing something I haven't done/ been to before, but I am pretty good at getting on with things and adapting when needed to feel better.

I am doing a lot more new things with this job that I am taking in my stride, it is just having the parent there and not knowing where my role begins as mom is home sometimes and I feel awkward and the get all worked up and anxious x x

That doesn't sound silly to me, It does sound scary though x

Aww try not to worry binky, how did you manage to do 6 miles today? How do you track the calories for it? Because map my walk puts me at burning about 400 calories for 2 miles so I would of thought you burned more than 544 xx

I have to walk two miles to and then from work, because it was dark when I finished I ended up walking a longer way home to avoid the park and stay on the main roads, I then took both children to/from swimming, to the park, town and back from school x

I use MFP and work out six miles walking 4mph, which they put as 544? X

Back