BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Thank you guys, I did walk 20,000 steps today, hopefully that will help my body forgive the crisps :) it has set my leg off again though so have took a couple of paracetamol x

Wow 20,000 steps in a day, thats impressive!! I have been trying to get mine up as during the day I am only doing 3000-4000 steps - stupid desk job :) xx

I was shocked when I got my step counter on my iPhone - mon - fri I do 10000-14000 a day!!

I'm fed up with my injury too - now nearly 3 months since I've run. Really need to get it sorted properly - although I do seem to be able to run for the train now at least!!

My work days are always higher than normal days as i do so much with them =)

I am pleased mine is letting me walk that far with only a little pain and discomfort now, she said mine will continue to ease as i build up the muscle again so hopefully my leg will get closer to normal soon =)

What have they said about yours? x

Wow 20,000 steps in a day, thats impressive!! I have been trying to get mine up as during the day I am only doing 3000-4000 steps - stupid desk job :) xx

Aww thanks hun, i love walking but work days are always higher =)

Have you tried having a walk in your lunch break? also walk on the spot when waiting for the kettle to boil etc things like that always help me on lower days x

Aww thanks hun, i love walking but work days are always higher =) Have you tried having a walk in your lunch break? also walk on the spot when waiting for the kettle to boil etc things like that always help me on lower days x

I always aim to get out for a walk, but I always seem to miss lunchtime as I get so busy! Normally sat at my desk munching away .... Not good for the waistline, or the eyes, or the stress levels!! :( xx

Hi here to subscribe , i lost with slim fast a while back and it does take commitment. Im just cal counting this time round as i am on maternity leave and need more food when im at home! Plus its more flexible if im out for the day, got a long way to go but will use them again if it slows down.

Glad ur back on track .x

Aww hun, don't be hard on yourself, maybe aim for one day a week to get out for lunch and see if that helps x x

Thanks Hun, good idea, small steps :) xx

Hi here to subscribe , i lost with slim fast a while back and it does take commitment. Im just cal counting this time round as i am on maternity leave and need more food when im at home! Plus its more flexible if im out for the day, got a long way to go but will use them again if it slows down.

Glad ur back on track .x

Hey welcome to my thread *waves*

I am mainly CC again with the occasional shake, i find it easier and more flexible with CC too x

I like your profile picture, that is so sweet, how old is your little one? x

Hey welcome to my thread *waves* I am mainly CC again with the occasional shake, i find it easier and more flexible with CC too x I like your profile picture, that is so sweet, how old is your little one? x

Theres nothing you can't have calorie counting which i like for chocolate ha ha

Aw thanks shes 7 weeks x

Theres nothing you can't have calorie counting which i like for chocolate ha ha Aw thanks shes 7 weeks x

Jumping in hehe aww 7 weeks is so tiny :) xx

Hey, how are you getting on lovely? x

Okay peeps, I have had a difficult couple of days so have not been very good food wise :(

Today's food diary-

Lunch - Costa hot chocolate

Dinner - Fish and chips take away (oh dear)

Snacks - chicken, apple, chocolate

Yesterday's food diary-

Lunch - Crispbread and light laughing cow

Dinner - Sausage in onion gravy with carrot and swede mash

Snacks - costa hot chocolate, crisps and chocolate

Me and the bf went to the spa this evening and got the fish and chips on the way home as a treat and watched Gotham together, it was so nice spending the afternoon and evening together, made me feel a lot better :)

Hoping to get back on it tomorrow and I must find the will power to not have as many costa hot chocolates lol x

Aww sounds lovely having that quality time together, I'm glad you're feeling a bit better :)
Don't stress about the minor blip , you've come so far you can keep going love xxxx

Okay peeps, I have had a difficult couple of days so have not been very good food wise :( Today's food diary- Lunch - Costa hot chocolate Dinner - Fish and chips take away (oh dear) Snacks - chicken, apple, chocolate Yesterday's food diary- Lunch - Crispbread and light laughing cow Dinner - Sausage in onion gravy with carrot and swede mash Snacks - costa hot chocolate, crisps and chocolate Me and the bf went to the spa this evening and got the fish and chips on the way home as a treat and watched Gotham together, it was so nice spending the afternoon and evening together, made me feel a lot better :) Hoping to get back on it tomorrow and I must find the will power to not have as many costa hot chocolates lol x

Sounds awesome xxx

Back