BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Sounds like a lovely bit of time spent together so don't beat yourself up on the food front! Just need to try and re-focus yourself. I'm steering well clear of any Costas at the minute for that very reason. I love their hot chocs!!! x

Aww sounds lovely having that quality time together, I'm glad you're feeling a bit better :)
Don't stress about the minor blip , you've come so far you can keep going love xxxx

It was so nice, I woke up feeling really happy this morning =)

I weighed this morning and am still 11st 3.6lbs so obviously i am forgiven for my naughty treats x

Sounds like a lovely bit of time spent together so don't beat yourself up on the food front! Just need to try and re-focus yourself. I'm steering well clear of any Costas at the minute for that very reason. I love their hot chocs!!! x

I know they are so tasty, i love their hot chocolate with orange syrup, they have bought out a new Christmas one that has a chocolate thing on the top with gold glitter, how on earth am i going to resist that boooo x x

I know they are so tasty, i love their hot chocolate with orange syrup, they have bought out a new Christmas one that has a chocolate thing on the top with gold glitter, how on earth am i going to resist that boooo x x

Just try it once and then try and stir clear, think of the money you will save as well as the calories xx

Just try it once and then try and stir clear, think of the money you will save as well as the calories xx

I am so bad I had it today, it is so yummy, I got the bf a caramel hot chocolate as a thank you because he picked me up from town on his way home from work as I had to print out my poems and thank you notes at the library :)

Tonight I am going to be cutting them all out and attaching them to the tea lights in their pretty blue bags and the chocolate cones for the baby shower :)

You know me and fish and chips..... YUM xx

So this morning I battled the rain and crowds of people in town to go and get the balloons for my sisters shower tomorrow :) I have only just got back, just had chicken, potato and veg and now going to relax for a bit :)

Surprise you made it back in one piece with them.

Aw whens your sister due? Have you arranged the shower? X

Surprise you made it back in one piece with them. Aw whens your sister due? Have you arranged the shower? X

I know I was lucky I did with them flying around everywhere lol x

She is due the first week in December and yes I have arranged it, I am looking forward to seeing my sisters face when she arrives but nervous as I have never hosted a baby shower before :)

Aw i loved mine my sister organised mine to. I was worried about what everyone would do but played some games and everyone just chatted ! Have fun x

I know I was lucky I did with them flying around everywhere lol x She is due the first week in December and yes I have arranged it, I am looking forward to seeing my sisters face when she arrives but nervous as I have never hosted a baby shower before :)

You'll do great, wow she's due soon, I hope her lo comes on time, or you will be looking at a xmas day baby haha xx

Good luck for the shower xx

Hello all,

Today was so lovely, my sister arrived just as everyone else did but after five minutes everyone was chatting away :)

They loved the group games and her friend did a couple of different ones which was nice, she was spoilt with gifts and we had lots of laughs :D

Food wise was bad because we had to eat on the go, I had a steak bake from Greggs which has wheat in so I will be suffering tomorrow boo and we had a portion of chips for dinner so not great but will be back on it tomorrow, I want to get to 11st by Christmas x x

Hello all, Today was so lovely, my sister arrived just as everyone else did but after five minutes everyone was chatting away :) They loved the group games and her friend did a couple of different ones which was nice, she was spoilt with gifts and we had lots of laughs :D Food wise was bad because we had to eat on the go, I had a steak bake from Greggs which has wheat in so I will be suffering tomorrow boo and we had a portion of chips for dinner so not great but will be back on it tomorrow, I want to get to 11st by Christmas x x

Aww I'm so glad she enjoyed it and got spoilt is it her first baby btw?
Your good doesn't sound too calorific, a bit unhealthy maybe but not a lot of calories xx

Back