BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

I have been wondering what dress to wear to the bf's Christmas meal, last year I wore a horrible dress I had to buy as I ran out of time to find one and I spent all night feeling like a fat frump in it, the year before I wore a black monsoon dress that I felt great In but was too big for last year, I just tried it on and it fits me again, it was in my eBay pile but I thought why not just try and it fits eeek Going to try it on again in a week and see if it still looks okay, hope so :)

Well done - there is no better feeling!!

Next year it will be hanging off you

Fridays food diary -

Breakfast - cup of tea

Lunch - pesto pasta with cheese

Dinner - chicken in tomato sauce with sunshine vegetables

Snacks - SF bar, cups of tea and biscuits

Total 1,268 cal

I am 68 calories over today as no exercise but I chose a healthy dinner instead of take away which would of put me about 800 calories over, so am actually really pleased today :)

We drove to my sisters tonight to see my mom, sister and her fiancé, we were good and declined the take away and had chicken in a tomato sauce with vegetables for dinner so hoping I can have a good weekend to try and get below 11st 3.4 lbs in Monday WI :)

Fingers crossed for you binks xx

Well done on the dinner choice and scales going in right direction :)

Good luck for weigh in xx

Saturday food diary-

Lunch - crispbread and light laughing cow and a bag of pom bear

Dinner - Pesto pasta with cheese

Snacks Pom bear, biscuits and crispbread with laughing cow

I haven't eaten badly today but did eat a lot of these things and was over my calories a bit =(

No exercise as i had a much needed pj day...

Sunday's food diary -

Breakfast - cup of tea and biscuits

Lunch - Costa hot chocolate with the bf who had a hot chocolate, panini and cake

Dinner - Tesco free from lasagne (i was so excited to try this and it was honestly not very nice, very disappointed)

Snacks Crispbread and light laughing cow, quavers, chocolate twirls oopsie

Exercise walked 6,000 steps, not a lot but better than nothing =)

Overall i think i went over yesterday but it was such a lovely day, me and the bf spent all morning together and then walked to Costa for lunch, we came back and spent the afternoon on the sofa watching TV and then i read my book in the evening, had a lovely day together =)

This morning i had physio and have some new exercises to do, i got a Costa hot chocolate on the way home, i always do after physio as it is quite a walk there and back and it is so cold today.

I saw my neighbor when i got back and found out her boyfriend has luekemia and is having a transplant next week, it is so sad that life can be so hard sometimes. I have said i will keep an eye on her place and that she is welcome for a cup of tea and a chat anytime x

Hope you are all having a good day? x x

Back