BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

I wouldn't worry BinkyBonk as you made SW chips so you're intentions are still good. The question is though, can you last the evening without snacking?
I've had Chilli and a Jacket Potato tonight from the slow cooker. I've had a sensible portion with my Potato. Last year I would have gone up for another big spoonful but I haven't tonight, I've resisted.
I'm just keeping on this forum all night reading inspirational posts!
I'll probably do the same all weekend!
Keep up the good work x

Thank you, i really enjoy having a snack in the evening and it was one of the things i most struggled with as a CC, today I have used no Syns yet today, so I will probably let myself have a bag of popcorn and a chocolate snack to use my Syns, i enjoy saving my Syns for the evening as i can have a snack without feeling naughty he he x

Mmm i had chilli for lunch today =) did you enjoy it? well done for not having the second portion =)

I am also looking on here most evenings for motivation and recipe ideas etc while watching NCIS x

Yes I enjoyed my chilli and when I'm starting to feel peckish I just grab myself a pint of water. I make sure that I drink at least 4 pints a day (or the equivalent of 2 litres) as I think it's essential for keeping on track.
Easier for men than women though!

Yes I enjoyed my chilli and when I'm starting to feel peckish I just grab myself a pint of water. I make sure that I drink at least 4 pints a day (or the equivalent of 2 litres) as I think it's essential for keeping on track.
Easier for men than women though!

Good idea, I have a 750ml Camelbak bottle that i drink at about 3-5 of a day =) the bf has to be reminded to drink, he can seriously go all day on a coffee and one glass of water, that is crazy to me lol

Your day sounds good Binks, I love the SW chips but they do bloat me so I don't tend to have many of them.
I usually put some spices on them to make them a bit more interesting, but if I could I'd live off them lol x

Your day sounds good Binks, I love the SW chips but they do bloat me so I don't tend to have many of them. I usually put some spices on them to make them a bit more interesting, but if I could I'd live off them lol x

I was worried about that too but the scales show the same if not a tiny bit lower today so feeling happy :)

Ooo will try the spice idea think the bf would love that, thank you x

Morning peeps,

I am going to visit my family today, a bit nervous as they have a kitchen full of crisps chocolate and biscuits, I am taking my fruit and alpen bars which I will eat on the way and will try to just have a cup of tea eeek x

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend so far x

Cut your bar into small chunks and have a piece every 5 minutes or so. Or take a bite in the kitchen, leave the room and then if you want some more you have to go walk and get it!

Cut your bar into small chunks and have a piece every 5 minutes or so. Or take a bite in the kitchen, leave the room and then if you want some more you have to go walk and get it!

Good ideas but I personally cannot do that. If I already have some , you can count its gone :p

Hope you have great time at home. Stick to free food or just count all the syns. You will be fine :)

I was strong and didn't have anything :D but good advice thank you x

Good ideas but I personally cannot do that. If I already have some , you can count its gone :p Hope you have great time at home. Stick to free food or just count all the syns. You will be fine :)

I was good and didn't have anything but a diet coke while I was there :)

I had a lovely time with my family today and then we took my friends dog for a walk :)

I have just had a nice bath with candles and read my book :)

We are going to our friends for dinner and to play board games, she is the person I am doing slimming world with so we are going to make pizza chicken with SW chips for the boys and with vegetables and corn on the cob for the girls :)

Hope you all have a lovely evening x

I had a lovely time with my family today and then we took my friends dog for a walk :) I have just had a nice bath with candles and read my book :) We are going to our friends for dinner and to play board games, she is the person I am doing slimming world with so we are going to make pizza chicken with SW chips for the boys and with vegetables and corn on the cob for the girls :) Hope you all have a lovely evening x

How handy!! Sounds like a perfect Saturday night :)

Have a good time at your friends Binky. How do you make SW chips?

Peel potatoes, cut them into chips, part boil for 5 minutes, spread out I baking tray and spray with fry light, after ten minutes shake and spray with fry light again, cook until golden and crisp :) they are really yummy x

Peel potatoes, cut them into chips, part boil for 5 minutes, spread out I baking tray and spray with fry light, after ten minutes shake and spray with fry light again, cook until golden and crisp :) they are really yummy x

Ah I've always cook my chips that way. SW and I didn't know it.

Have a good day.

Back