BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Fingers crossed for you Binks, hope you can go for great time with sister and bf's. Our family dont do anything together - partly because we all live in different countries and rarely get together. Last time we all were together was my wedding almost 2 years ago.

Im glad you had good day on plan. I know how hard it is to get back when you step down for moment. Hope you will have good day again and you get all you wanted. Plus kick the cold into soft spot and get well fast hun. Sending smiles =)

Fingers crossed for you Binks, hope you can go for great time with sister and bf's. Our family dont do anything together - partly because we all live in different countries and rarely get together. Last time we all were together was my wedding almost 2 years ago. Im glad you had good day on plan. I know how hard it is to get back when you step down for moment. Hope you will have good day again and you get all you wanted. Plus kick the cold into soft spot and get well fast hun. Sending smiles =)

We go once a year but last year when we found out about mom being ill we went three times which was really lovely, really hoping we can all go as it would be very special to be with all my family on my birthday which is the Friday especially as it will probably be my last birthday with my mom x x

I am feeling determined so think I will be able to stay on plan for a while now, I am working Friday so will need to plan what I take with me as I always struggle when I work fourteen hours strait, and I don't even work around food like you moo x

I have put my vapour rub on and had a cup of tea , feeling a but more human now he he, I have cleaned the bedroom and bathroom so just need to sort out the kitchen and lounge when I get back from town :)

I've been to sherwood and elvden.... elvden was my favourite but sherwood is closer! !

We thought about trying one of those because it is cheaper for the week we are looking at but with petrol it is the same difference and we have always gone to the Longleat one he he x

I think they are all more or less the same anyway. I preferred the accommodation at elvden. ... Probably because we had a massive jacuzzi there but didn't at sherwood! !!!!

Aww Waffle :( We don't find it that expensive, the holiday price is between six of us which usually works out about £60 each mon-fri, and we do a food shop on the way so we can cook breakfast and a couple of dinners. We take board games and DVDs to do together and we swim most days which is included in the price, so we really only spend money on the pancake house, crazy golf and Starbucks, I don't think any of us have ever spent more than £60 each making it about £120 each for the whole thing :)
Morning peeps, Weighed again this morning and I am 10st 10.6lbs, happy with that from being good yesterday :) so plan is to be good again, breakfast will be pear and apple, lunch will be rice, stock, peas, sweetcorn and egg, dinner will be chilli and cheese, I will probably make HeB biscuits later to have as a snack with a cup of tea or highlight :) This morning I will walk to town as I need to go to the other butchers, the post office and Tesco, then home to cook the chilli for tonight and if I get time I would like to wash the car, depends how I feel as I still have this stupid cold :( The bf's sister is coming this afternoon to go out driving and the bf thinks I should drive to Aldi to not only drive a different route but also to try and save some money on the food shop as everyone is talking about Aldi at the minute, just a but nervous as I have never driven that way before but hope I can feel confident enough to try it later as it would be a good challenge :)

I didn't know that sounds a great idea, I might try and get my family arranged to go :) would be great with Maisie!

Ha I'm having rice peas and eggs for tea one night this week, thurs I think, but u have inspired me I will add stock good idea! Xx

I think they are all more or less the same anyway. I preferred the accommodation at elvden. ... Probably because we had a massive jacuzzi there but didn't at sherwood! !!!!

They seem to be online and we are only an hour away from longleat one so we just naturally go to that one :)

Ooo jacuzzi sounds nice, we get the three bed comfort one as it was the only one you could have a dog in and also was the best price, this time I think we are trying the one with a physiothermal room, sounds good but no idea what it is lol x

I didn't know that sounds a great idea, I might try and get my family arranged to go :) would be great with Maisie! Ha I'm having rice peas and eggs for tea one night this week, thurs I think, but u have inspired me I will add stock good idea! Xx

I think they can provide a high hair and things as well :)

I recommend it as it adds a bit of flavour :)

Ahh centre parks will be awesome, especially if there's a chance of a jacuzzi - bliss! Hope you're feeling better now x

Aw how did you manage? Hope it was ok and not too bad after all x

I drove to Aldi which is about a twenty minute drive away and we popped in while we were there, I got two big bags full for £22 :D I will wait and see what it all tastes like but it all looked lovely :) I drove back in the dark and when it was very busy and I did well, I didn't panic and felt very in control which was nice, thank you for asking x x

Back