BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

You'll soon get back on track and it sounds like you haven't done any damage if the jeans now fit you

I've had a bad weekend food wise, yesterday and today ate a lot of chocolate ( 1/3 of a chocolate orange and half a toberlone :( ) I haven't had chocolate for weeks since I started back on S 'n' S. I'm not going to weigh myself tomorrow it would only depress me, but I'll climb back on the wagon and start again.
We've just booked a holiday in Ireland for the en of July and would like to lose 18 lbs by then.

Thanks for the recommendation of The Casual Vacancy I'm going to record it.

You'll soon get back on track and it sounds like you haven't done any damage if the jeans now fit you

I've had a bad weekend food wise, yesterday and today ate a lot of chocolate ( 1/3 of a chocolate orange and half a toberlone :( ) I haven't had chocolate for weeks since I started back on S 'n' S. I'm not going to weigh myself tomorrow it would only depress me, but I'll climb back on the wagon and start again.
We've just booked a holiday in Ireland for the en of July and would like to lose 18 lbs by then.

Thanks for the recommendation of The Casual Vacancy I'm going to record it.

I think i will be good again from tomorrow and don't think i have done to much damage but want to make sure i don't fall back into old habits x

I am sure you will get strait back on track too =)

Oooo i bet Ireland will be lovely x

Slept from just after lunch until it was time to make dinner - ate dinner and fell asleep until it was time to go to bed at 10pm then woke up at 2.30am - had a cup of pink tea and took a sleeping pill which kept me in bed until 5.30am. :eek: Hopefully that will be the end of the Jet Lag.

Slept from just after lunch until it was time to make dinner - ate dinner and fell asleep until it was time to go to bed at 10pm then woke up at 2.30am - had a cup of pink tea and took a sleeping pill which kept me in bed until 5.30am. :eek: Hopefully that will be the end of the Jet Lag.

How confusing, do you feel better for it now? Hope the sleeping tablet worked better than the sweetener ;)

I tried to sleep 1-5 and literally feel exhausted, early mornings never seem to get any easier :(

I love when you try on jeans and they are either too big or did not fit before and now do. ....It's a better feeling for me than the scales going down because I struggle to see the losses and that proves it to me!

Good luck on a 100% day today x

Hey Binks. Sorry you have hard time falling asleep. I have had my time of those, when I was working early shift.
Sometimes it seamed that I cannot rest my brain at all. Half sleep all nights long and night after night after night.

Its not like this now. I passed the phase. So what I learned may help you.

First of all , the reason why you cannot sleep.
1) worry about mother.
2) you over tired and have naps during day time
3) noise around you when you try to sleep ( music. Tv. Snoring, street)
4) too quiet and you can hear everything
5) constantly thinking - go to sleep
6) food and drink before night that give you much more energy that you know.

Those may be the reasons and maybe they are not. Maybe there is something else I did not mention here. Try to figure out what it is.

If you worry about mom go to doc and ask for light sleeping bills. Thats how easy it is. I used those when my nan was passing because at the end of the day you need to take care of yourself first. Its not good to let yourself get so tired that you will drop on day. Being tired is reason why you find hard to stay on plan and catch cold more often.

If its daily naps. Nothing wrong with that but try not to have em until you are back in sleeping routine. Also go to bed earlier then you normally would. I made myself go to bed at 23:00 every night. When it hit 23;00 i finishes everything and just went to bed. Sleeping or not but this will give your body and brain a signal over time thats this is the rest time. What ever time you choose. Make it 30 min earlier then you usually would.

Noise , tv radio - turn them out when you go to bed. Ask your bf to wear headphones. If its street or snoring get yourself a eartrops but make sure they are the right size as if they are too big the ears will be hurting in morning. Eartrops are amazing to be fair. You cannot hear noise but will hear your alarm clock.

Too quiet - put some nice soft music for yourself. I used phone app called sleep pillow. It allows me to make noise that I loved and turned itself off in hour or so. I love noise of fireplace and rain. You can mix them together. What ever work for you.

Instead of thinking go to sleep go to sleep , try thinking - I will have good nice sleep this night and when I wake up I will be rested and fresh. Say it right when you go to bed and try keep every other though out. As soon as you think of something else go back to this one and bread slow and calm. This one is hard and takes time to learn but in one week time you will see difference.

And last. Look what you eat and drink before going to bed. Maybe something have caffein in them.

Few more things I did. I asked my bf to put me to sleep. He was putting me to bed like mother do with kids. Holding me until I fell asleep. Hearing slow breath is relaxing.
Oh almost forgot - good night sex works too :)
Hope you get good night sleep tonight. And smiles :)

Hey Binks. Sorry you have hard time falling asleep. I have had my time of those, when I was working early shift.
Sometimes it seamed that I cannot rest my brain at all. Half sleep all nights long and night after night after night.

Its not like this now. I passed the phase. So what I learned may help you.

First of all , the reason why you cannot sleep.
1) worry about mother.
2) you over tired and have naps during day time
3) noise around you when you try to sleep ( music. Tv. Snoring, street)
4) too quiet and you can hear everything
5) constantly thinking - go to sleep
6) food and drink before night that give you much more energy that you know.

Those may be the reasons and maybe they are not. Maybe there is something else I did not mention here. Try to figure out what it is.

If you worry about mom go to doc and ask for light sleeping bills. Thats how easy it is. I used those when my nan was passing because at the end of the day you need to take care of yourself first. Its not good to let yourself get so tired that you will drop on day. Being tired is reason why you find hard to stay on plan and catch cold more often.

If its daily naps. Nothing wrong with that but try not to have em until you are back in sleeping routine. Also go to bed earlier then you normally would. I made myself go to bed at 23:00 every night. When it hit 23;00 i finishes everything and just went to bed. Sleeping or not but this will give your body and brain a signal over time thats this is the rest time. What ever time you choose. Make it 30 min earlier then you usually would.

Noise , tv radio - turn them out when you go to bed. Ask your bf to wear headphones. If its street or snoring get yourself a eartrops but make sure they are the right size as if they are too big the ears will be hurting in morning. Eartrops are amazing to be fair. You cannot hear noise but will hear your alarm clock.

Too quiet - put some nice soft music for yourself. I used phone app called sleep pillow. It allows me to make noise that I loved and turned itself off in hour or so. I love noise of fireplace and rain. You can mix them together. What ever work for you.

Instead of thinking go to sleep go to sleep , try thinking - I will have good nice sleep this night and when I wake up I will be rested and fresh. Say it right when you go to bed and try keep every other though out. As soon as you think of something else go back to this one and bread slow and calm. This one is hard and takes time to learn but in one week time you will see difference.

And last. Look what you eat and drink before going to bed. Maybe something have caffein in them.

Few more things I did. I asked my bf to put me to sleep. He was putting me to bed like mother do with kids. Holding me until I fell asleep. Hearing slow breath is relaxing.
Oh almost forgot - good night sex works too :)
Hope you get good night sleep tonight. And smiles :)

Hiya Moo,

Thank you for your advice, I am usually a really good sleeper but each week when i have to be up at 5am my body just goes in to panic mode and i cannot sleep even though i am tired, i think i am going to look at my bedtime routine and try to watch the caffeine and see if that helps, thank you my lovely x

So yesterday i was so tired but i had a really nice day with both boys =)

Food wise i had-

B- cup of tea and a banana
L- chicken, apple snack bag and bag of hula hoops
D- Pasta bake
Snack- Granola and popcorn, toast and pate

Overall not too bad and i walked loads yesterday but got on the scales this morning and i am 1lb gain, which is really sad but never mind, i just need to try and focus again, finding it difficult to up my fruit and vegetables but think i need to get more healthy food in to eat x

Hiya Moo,

Thank you for your advice, I am usually a really good sleeper but each week when i have to be up at 5am my body just goes in to panic mode and i cannot sleep even though i am tired, i think i am going to look at my bedtime routine and try to watch the caffeine and see if that helps, thank you my lovely x

I have this problem when I have early starts. ...I don't know if it's because I panic that I won't get up on time. ....even though it's not that much earlier than normal X

Hiya Moo,

Well done on getting the jeans on - great feeling isn't it?

The sleep thing - my OH is the same - when we are going anywhere and he has to be up earlier than his usual 8 am he is the same - if we have to be up at 5 he will be in the kitchen messing about at 3 am then wakes me up and I then get grouchy. :) (then he gets in trouble)

Tinned tomatoes are a great way to get in your veg hun, I add some Quark to it and it makes a lovely sauce for pasta bake/spag bol x

That sounds like a good idea for a pasta sauce, I am usually boring and have passata but that would make it nice and creamy, will be trying that, thanks Tink x

Well done on getting the jeans on - great feeling isn't it? The sleep thing - my OH is the same - when we are going anywhere and he has to be up earlier than his usual 8 am he is the same - if we have to be up at 5 he will be in the kitchen messing about at 3 am then wakes me up and I then get grouchy. :) (then he gets in trouble)

It is such a good feeling :D

I get grouchy as I make myself get up lol x

Hey peeps,

The sun has been shining for two days and it feels like spring is finally on its way :D :D

Yesterday I had a driving lesson and then caught the train to Bristol and spent all afternoon with my family :)

I had a banana for breakfast and then talked for so long with my family I realised I hadn't eaten anything, so I caught the train to Bath and went for dinner at Nando's with the bf which was lovely x

Today the bf's sister came and took me driving and we went food shopping, I spent £44 but that should last is until we go shopping now :)

I have had a banana for breakfast and tomato soup with GF toast for lunch yummy x

Going to pull everything out and clean everything in the lounge now, time to get my clean on whoop whoop x x

Back