BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Morning peeps,

Yesterday was busy driving to get mom and then driving back to get here, my sister left an hour before us and when we arrived to check in they were next to us checking in lol, it was nice to all arrive together though :)

We normally get the comfort chalet as it has everything you need and is a lot cheaper but they had sold out when we booked so we upgraded, paid £75 extra and this time we all have en-suite bathrooms, it is so nice and as we have come here before it is nice to have a bit of a change :)

We unpacked and had dinner- shepherds pie yum :) then went for a walk and came home for tea and scone and a bubble bath (our bathroom has the bath) :D

I haven't slept well but not too worried as I can have a nap later lol x

Hiya peeps,

I can't believe it is Wednesday already!

Yesterday we all had a cooked breakfast together and then me and the bf went for a Starbucks and sat in the sunshine drinking them, we played pool and went to look around the shops :)

We walked around the complex and came back to have dinner all together and then played cluedo all night, it is such a fun game :)

I had another bubble bath yesterday and then watched tv in bed he he x

Today we have had a cooked breakfast all together and are going to all go to the complex together as mom would like to look around and then me and the bf are going to go the spa :D

I have cooked a big lasagne that will go in the oven when we get back from the spa and hopefully more cluedo later :)

It is lovely and sunny again today, hope everyone is having a nice day x

I'm glad you're having a good time, it sounds so relaxing x

Sounds like the perfect getaway xx

This afternoon me and the bf have been to the spa, we had three hours, went in all the relaxing rooms and led on the water beds, had to fight to stay awake lol x

I was brave and booked threading ( something off my list waffle :D ) it was really good, only a little stingy and it hurt more when she had to use the tweezers to do a bit lol, I am so pleased I had it done, I am planning to look up a place when I get home to have it done every month :) I also had my nails filed and painted, I never put a colour on and think it looks so nice, I chose coral :D it cost £26 for both and is my birthday treat to myself x

My sister is going to cut my hair tonight and am thinking I will feel like a new women lol :D

Do you have an Indian community where you live? In Nottm lots of Indian girls do pop up stores in the shopping centres and in Superdrug where they do threading. I have mine done when I go there.

Do you have an Indian community where you live? In Nottm lots of Indian girls do pop up stores in the shopping centres and in Superdrug where they do threading. I have mine done when I go there.

We have a lovely lady in superdrug who I will try next month, I was just nervous about going there the first time but I will be trying her soon x

There is a stand in the middle of the shopping centre in my town that does it but everyone walking past can see you!

There are hundreds of beauty therapists where I live. ... Mobile and in salons who all offer it. ...you'll probably be surprised when you look for it how easily it can be found!

There is a stand in the middle of the shopping centre in my town that does it but everyone walking past can see you! There are hundreds of beauty therapists where I live. ... Mobile and in salons who all offer it. ...you'll probably be surprised when you look for it how easily it can be found!

I am hoping to find a mobile person to do my nails as I am loving the colour on them :)

I must admit my superdrug one is in the shop window :O don't think I would mind now I have had it done :)

My sister has cut my hair and just straightened it, I love it :) We are off to the pancake house for lunch in a minute :D and the sun is still shining x

Aww is she a hairdresser? Pics? Sounds good I could just eat a pancake I am struggling on my detox now lol x

Aww is she a hairdresser? Pics? Sounds good I could just eat a pancake I am struggling on my detox now lol x

Yes she is, she has cut two inches off the length, put layers and a side fringe and it looks really nice and much better condition :)

Aww Hun, keep going you can do it, how have you found it so far? X

We had a lovely day, the pancake house was really yummy, I had an omelet and then we went to the plaza to get a few gifts for our friends :)

This evening I cooked beef and chicken fajitas with cucumber and pepper sticks and dips, it was all really yummy he he

I think we are all exhausted as we are all in our pjs and in our beds relaxing and watching tv lol x

I have packed up everything for tomorrow (home time) and am going to have a nice bath before bed in a minute :)

Glad you've had a great time. I used to get my eyebrows threaded but they don't grow back anymore :)
So they are a reasonably nice shape with hardly any maintenance.

Wish I could say the same for my Hollywood. My beautician is on holiday and it's like Sherwood Forest down there. Even Robin Hood wouldn't find his way out.

Glad you've had a great time. I used to get my eyebrows threaded but they don't grow back anymore :) So they are a reasonably nice shape with hardly any maintenance. Wish I could say the same for my Hollywood. My beautician is on holiday and it's like Sherwood Forest down there. Even Robin Hood wouldn't find his way out.

That's good then, I don't think getting them done once a month will be a problem :)

Lol you do make me laugh, hope they return soon lol x

It was so lovely waking up at centre parcs on my birthday with all my family :D I got thoroughly spoilt with gifts and then spent the day at longleat with the bf :)

We popped to Asda on the way home and did our weeks food shop, I unpacked everything and put the washing on and we have had a take away he he, will probably fall asleep soon, after all I am getting old lol x

Dreading weigh in tomorrow, am so scared but need to look as it will help me commit to losing again, I have healthy food and a food plan so I CAN do this x

Back