BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Defo ring acas. I've had apprentices working for me on less than minimum wage that didn't pay national insurance but they were still registered with the tax office. Acas will give you the best advice x

Second this, Acas have helped me before they are really helpful x

Your employers are really starting to p1ss me off. Acas or citizens advice for sure.

Have you checked on HMRC to make sure your salary is below tax and national insurance thresholds? X

Your employers are really starting to p1ss me off. Acas or citizens advice for sure. Have you checked on HMRC to make sure your salary is below tax and national insurance thresholds? X

I know right :(

Yes I have checked and I am below both, I will need to get some advice soon but does look like I am not doing anything wrong phew x

Morning my lovelies,

I feel awful this morning, I had a sausage and mash microwave meal yesterday and it obviously did not agree with me as I was up all night with a painful stomach, I literally have hardly slept :(

I am meant to be going to Bristol to see my family today but am feeling horrible, all week my wisdom tooth is pushing through so it is sore, yesterday I think I hurt my lower back as movements kept giving a sharp pain and so I thought okay paracetamol and an early night to be awake all night in pain and feeling sick, overall not a good day lol x

Anyway hoping today will be better, going to ring and see if I can visit on Friday instead and obviously Sunday as it is Mother's Day :)

Going to slowly make my way around my flat cleaning all the rooms, going to cook dinner and lunches as not only did I keep the bf awake last night I forgot to make his lunch ooops.

Back pain is the worst kind of pain isn't it? Hope it eases soon.

Hi binkybonk - have just read through your last few posts and hope you feel better really soon. there's somthing about microwave meals and all the additives that go into them that doesnt always agree with us - I have them once in a blue moon these days as try to cook from fresh as much as poss. Anyway sounds like you're staying positive which is most important!!

How are you feeling now hun? Xxx

Hi binkybonk - have just read through your last few posts and hope you feel better really soon. there's somthing about microwave meals and all the additives that go into them that doesnt always agree with us - I have them once in a blue moon these days as try to cook from fresh as much as poss. Anyway sounds like you're staying positive which is most important!!

I don't like microwave meals anyway but yesterday it had wheat in which I can't have so payed the price last night x

Rang my mom and spoke to her for two hours instead of going to Bristol x

I have started my cleaning but going slow because of my back, even sitting is making it it hurt boo x

Just sat watching the winter soldier and had a yummy breakfast, determined to have a 100% day today :)

Attachments

• image-1144185100.jpg
    image-1144185100.jpg
    521.5 KB · Views: 23
Ooh breakfast looks yum, I might have to have that for dinner one night x

I took a quiz in my magazine about how clean my home is and I got put down the toothbrush and have a cup of tea but looking around me I don't think this is the right advice as it is a mess lol x

I am so good at keeping it clean but a busy shift hits and boom the messy fairies run in and create a mess lol, going to tackle it all now and hope it will be spotless when I have finished :)

You and Bluebex must have the cleanest places with nothing out of place and the ironing all done. :D thank goodness we have the apartment cleaned twice a week and I have to tidy up before she comes.

You and Bluebex must have the cleanest places with nothing out of place and the ironing all done. :D thank goodness we have the apartment cleaned twice a week and I have to tidy up before she comes.

Mine is only tidy when my daughters at her dad's. ...The second she walks in the door clothes, books, hair bobbles seem to scatter themselves around the house! !!!!

Looool you make me chuckle, cleaning before the cleaner comes x

I love having a clean place and everything in its place, I have just put all the washing away and as I put the bf shirts in the wardrobe they go in sections- one colour, stripes then checks, his tshirts are in colour order, I do the same with my tops- vests, short sleeve then long sleeve :)

My biggest problem is socks they have to be paired, when I go to work I pair all the children's socks as they are all thrown in together aghhhh lol x

This might be why I think my house is always a 'mess' lol x

I do not do ironing though, it is all dried on the dryer then strait to the wardrobe as I hate and suck at ironing x x

Back