bio oil, anyone tried this

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by garryg, 5 May 2010 Social URL.

1. garryg

garryg Member

hi was just wonderin has anyone tried bio oil to reduce strech marks left behind,and does this help to reduce saggy skin?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. arntyjax

arntyjax Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi there. I started to use it and it was improving the appearance of my skin. Really, it is the the massaging of the skin when rubbing it in that has most positive affect as it stimulates the blood supply, bringing fresh nutrients to the skin so definately use something, but I have heard very positive things about Bio-oil from others though it isn't and overnight thing. All the best. xXx
  4. JonnyM

JonnyM New Member

My wife used Bio oil all during pregnancy and now has no lose skin or stretch marks.
  5. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    I used bio-oil but other products as well..the only thing about bio is that it is quite expensive and doesnt last very long if applying every day.

What I found and still do is body brushing before you shower in the morning....doesnt cost much at all and then any moisturiser after showering will still help your skin to rehydrate.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.