Bio oil or other oil to prevent saggy skin?

Apparently it evens out skin tone.

Is Jergens any good?? Saw it in boots yesterday and was quite tempted.

I'll nip into Superdrug tomorrow and grab some of that Jergens stuff :) Dr Sebagh is waaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my price range!

I'm going to try Jergens too. I think we will need to do exercises to pull our stomachs in. I hate that kind of thing. Does anyone know good work out DVD- not aerobic but for toning? Think I'll post new thread with this question.

well I've had 2 10lb babies in the last 14 months do my tummy I'd horrid! It looks like a wet saggy map of London! :( I think I better try some of this cream! Does anyone know what's the strongest on the Market??? X

well I've had 2 10lb babies in the last 14 months do my tummy I'd horrid! It looks like a wet saggy map of London! :( I think I better try some of this cream! Does anyone know what's the strongest on the Market??? X

Im obsessed with them so will let you know, the Nivea Silhoutte is really good but the cocoa butter cream one they do for dieting and stretchmarks really makes a difference, i use them both and The Firminator from boots especiall for arms.

I have ordered some bio oil from amazon! I will see what it is like!! I have used palmers before, but like others found the smell a little off putting! I have thought about the body shop's vitamin E body cream though!!

I could talk about lotions for our body and faces all day!! I love treating myself to facial's and creams!!

For my face I use Dermalogica! I used to be a fan of Clarins, until I found this - it just suits my skin better!
I recommend the daily microfoliant, and the multivitamin power firm (for eye and lip area) it is fairly dear, but a little goes a long way - oh and if you like facials the multivitamin power recovery masque - fab!!

This is the cheapest I have found it all:
Dermalogica - Jersey Beauty Company

Enjoy
Bx

Im the same Lady B, Body Focus Toning Massage Oil is brillant and they do the mud as well for wraps and firming cream all lovely.

Ummmmmm - I am going to have a shower in a min, going use my - fave body polish......... and then apply my fave smelling cream (soap&glory the righteous butter) and go to bed smelling lovely!! In my clean sheets too!!

Lovely!!

Ummmmmm - I am going to have a shower in a min, going use my - fave body polish......... and then apply my fave smelling cream (soap&glory the righteous butter) and go to bed smelling lovely!! In my clean sheets too!!

Lovely!!

Is the righteous butter nice, I use the firminator for my arms by them and its heaven??

I just a bath in Shea butter cream and had shea butter exfoliating moment lol, followed by a rub down and Nivea firming cream and shea butter body cream, total heaven and the cat is sat on me like he wants to eat me now

Well you've got beautiful skin Lady B so might try Dermalogica. I adore Soap and Glory too - love righteous butter and also peach body butter and blueberry body butter. I adore the smells. I could eat myself! Got the blueberry on just now but I'm going for bath too very soon and going to wash in Clean on Me and moisturise with Righteous Butter- wonderful!

Well you've got beautiful skin Lady B so might try Dermalogica. I adore Soap and Glory too - love righteous butter and also peach body butter and blueberry body butter. I adore the smells. I could eat myself! Got the blueberry on just now but I'm going for bath too very soon and going to wash in Clean on Me and moisturise with Righteous Butter- wonderful!

I feel another trip to boots coming on:)

ha ha - we love all the same things!! I am going to use 'flake away' for the body polish and 'clean on me'!!

I have not tried the firminator yet!! I feel a trip to Boots coming on!

I am a bit worried about the 'eating myself' bit......... as I am still having bad hunger pains - and I could be knawing on my own arm in a bit!! ha ha!!

Im obsessed with Body shop shea butter products and Sanctuary Spa African Shea butter stuff, so scrummy and heavenly.

I love the Sanctuary Spa stuff as well - I haven't tried their African one though..... ummmmmmm a trip is needed!

I've been smothering myself in Palmers since the massage therapist told me to get it... There are two, and you can get them both from the supermarket... They're specially designed for improving the elastin in your skin after weight loss or pregnancy, and I don't know how I'd be looking now if I hadn't been using it, but it feels FAB!!!

I get the big jars with a squirty pump on the top, cause it's cheap enough to use on my arms, tummy and legs... it says twice a day, so I'm covering myself with it at night, and using a little after my shower in the morning... I'm loving it! :)

Vx

I've been smothering myself in Palmers since the massage therapist told me to get it... There are two, and you can get them both from the supermarket... They're specially designed for improving the elastin in your skin after weight loss or pregnancy, and I don't know how I'd be looking now if I hadn't been using it, but it feels FAB!!!

I get the big jars with a squirty pump on the top, cause it's cheap enough to use on my arms, tummy and legs... it says twice a day, so I'm covering myself with it at night, and using a little after my shower in the morning... I'm loving it! :)

Vx

Me too, its really good isnt it, apart from the smell, but I just mask it with Shea body cream after, def tell the difference by using it.

The jergen's is half price at Superdrug at the moment-mine cost 2.44 :)

Back