Bio Oil

kellymundy

Gold Member
I've just started using bio oil (started to worry about things heading south!) and I know I'm probably going to get very random and different answers from each of you but could anyone tell me how long it took for things to start 'tightening' back up when they started using it?
Thanks

Sorry Hun I Dont Know Too Much About Just Started Using It Myself,i Know Its Good For Reducing Scar
Visibility And Evening Out Skin Tone But Is It Really Good For Sagging,i`ll Have To Try It Out On A Few New Areas!!!!!!

Hmmmm Well i am using it but probably not as much as i should. My daughter had BIG surgery and used it on her scar and now has a very pale feint line where she was cut. Just the massaging may help. I wonder if there is research on it...i will go and have a look.

Launched by Union-Swiss in 1987, Bio-Oil is the result of two decades of research into oil-based vitamin-enriched skincare. The research focused primarily on solving the following problem: while oils provide the optimal storage environment for vitamins and other active ingredients, they are generally thick and sticky in nature and, as such, do not absorb well. The result is that the active ingredients largely remain in the oily residue on the skin surface and do not penetrate to where they are required.

Bio-Oil successfully overcame this problem through the inclusion of the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil™. PurCellin Oil™ dramatically improves the consistency of the mix, making the oil light and non-greasy, thereby ensuring the most effective absorption of the key beneficial ingredients.

Bio-Oil contains Vitamin A and Vitamin E, Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary oils, and Chamomile extract. Bio-Oil contains no preservatives and is suitable for all ages and skin types.

So in theory it should aid my skin to shrink back quicker by keeping it well moisturised as well as partially healing the stretchmarks. Do you think that's right?

hey i used bio oil lots after having my son and i had the worst stretch marks ever. really dark purple all over my tummy but now they r totally faded and not as many as there were. i saw results within only a few weeks of using it. i'l defo be using it in the hope that it helps my skin when losing weight xx

Back