BirdsEye Restaurant Favourites Hunters Chicken Syn?

Freshstartnewme!

Gold Member
Hi there,

Could any of you lovely mini miners please help me out with the syns for one of these please?

They come in a tray with 2 breasts:

So per portion it says

215 Kcal
24.0g Protein
16.0g Carb (14g saturates)
5.8g fat (2.8g saturates)
1.1g Fibre

They are in the oven now and I plan to have with some BNS chips and veg- hope they aren't too high!!

Thank you in advance :)

Claire xx

How much does the portion weigh? (ie how much is in the box?)

Ah that might help! The box says 350g so that is for both breasts.

Thank you :)

's OK Ive googled it, if the box is 350g and contains two they're

4 Syns per portion on Extra Easy

Thank you lovely lady!!

Super star as always :superwoman:

Thats not too bad considering they are quick and easy! xx

Been wanting to get these for a little while now cis they look so yum and a really easy tea. Anyone know the syn value on a green day? Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya,

I can't tell you the syns on Green, but I can report back they were really nice!! I had mine with BNS wedges and stir fry veggies. Really tasty and quick easy tea. :)

Is that for 1 chicken piece or the whole 350g??? I had the hot fiery BBQ ones the other night not sure of the syn value though!!!!

Is that for 1 chicken piece or the whole 350g??? I had the hot fiery BBQ ones the other night not sure of the syn value though!!!!

4 syns I think for each chicken breast, so half the 350g xx

Been wanting to get these for a little while now cis they look so yum and a really easy tea. Anyone know the syn value on a green day? Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Green will be 1 syn per 20 calories as no Free food - 215/20 = 11 Syns each.

any ideas on the syns for the other ones as i have all of them in the freezer and wanting to try them haha hunters chicken sounds nice, at 4syns but the sweet korma chicken sounds yumm yumm x

any ideas on the syns for the other ones as i have all of them in the freezer and wanting to try them haha hunters chicken sounds nice, at 4syns but the sweet korma chicken sounds yumm yumm x

If you put the nutrition info on here someone can work it out for you. Calories (per 100g or per portion), carbohydrate, protein, fat and portion size. And what the free food is (top item in the Ingredients list)

I saw the Hunters chicken last week, but was afraid to buy them in case they were synned to high, but will give them a go now!

Back