Birmingham gym/walking buddy

Hi all :)
I am looking for an exercise buddy :)

I've tried gym, running, swimming and walking on my own and just give up after a little while lol I need someone to help keep me motivated and push me to keep going :)

I'm from northfield in Birmingham so if you also need a gym buddy and you are local, get in touch :)

Many thanks

I'm not too far from you but probably far enough, isn't that always the way!
I'm in the West Midlands, probably a bit too far but I wanted to reply just in case :) x

Last edited:
Hi all
Sorry I have not been on for a while as I went off track with my diet! :(

But I started again at the weekend and I am fully focused on hitting my goal.

I would still very much like a gum buddy to keep me motivated :)
Get in touch :D

Hi, I live near Birmingham city center, not sure how close that is for you? and would love a buddy I really lack the self motivation to join a gym on my own (the people who do that are scary brave) but would love to help someone (and myself) stay committed. That and my friends aren't big on excercise that doesn't involve lifting the pint glass up and putting it back down...

Hi Cherry,

If you still need a walking buddy I'm Moseley and extremely bored of exercising on my own (my boyfriend won't join me due to his natural disposition of being a skinny waif - no comment).

Cherry Cherry Pinup - interested in burlesque/ tattoos?

Thanks!

Last edited:
hey, i dont know if you are still looking for a weight loss buddy,,,, im from solihull and im looking for a weight loss budding to go for walks or runs/jogging and to go to the gym.

Back