Birmingham Meet April 24th & 25th

but i didnt invisage me being 36 weeks pregnant when i said i would come..

Honestly Cat what kind of excuse is that for not coming? :giggle:

I think everyone has had to tighten their belts a bit and as much as people want to come to this, to many it may be an unjustifiable expense (travel, accommodation, food & drink). No one should feel bad for that, it's just the nature of the beast.

:( There's gonna be nobody coming soon. :cry:

I'm with Taz- I just couldn't justify spending in excess of £200 for a weekend away at the moment, especially as I've just got back from holiday, which I hadn't planned when I said I'd come to the meet.

The problem in the current climate is that money is tight - for me it would have meant I'd be unable to pay my rent at the end of the month - which I can't allow to happen. I'm sorry I've had to pull out on this one (Westie and I have cancelled our room) but seeing as most of the people I'd hoped to see had already pulled out, it makes more sense to use the money on rent - I'm sorry!

Won't be able to make an August meet as I've already had to book 2 Saturdays off work for my hen weekend and dress fittings (getting married in Sept).

xxxx

Think this is right. Apologies if I've missed anyone. It's difficult to keep up! :(
There's a couple I'm not sure of.

Debbiemac :D Jurys Inn (with Mary Poppins)
Emmie86
Fiona78
Frijj & Mr Frijj (Jurys Inn)
Gemstone
Gen ?
Isis (Lacey) :JurysInnFri & Sat
Janey and Graeme: Premier Inn, Broad Street
Jim and Mrs Jim
Kateweston
Kunster ?
little-rotund-one
Mat
mommyB
Mr and Mrs Porgeous (Saturday)
Mr Wombat
Starlit_Cazza and Chloe
Susan(Mary poppins) : Jurys Inn (with Debbiemac)
Taz & Mr Taz

I'll be there and if we have one later in the year I'll be there as well.

So if anyone is coming on friday night and wants to arrange to meet up for food/drink,could you PM me and I'll let you have my Mobile no....if not I'm looking forward to meeting whoever makes it on Saturday at 3pm at Jurys....

:copon:How stupid am I - I thought it was this weekend!

I might be able to come on Saturday:D

No - house was overrun with teenagers so couldn't leave. Not bad kids but needed to be taxi service and was absolutely convinced that it was the same weekend as the meet.:(

Was actually getting very worried that there had been no talking about who had met up on Friday - Doh!:copon:

Ooops!:D

you are talking to a woman who turned up for her driving test on the wrong day!!!

PMSL, :D :D

Back