Birmingham Meet

I dont know if I can justify it for one night. Its a 5.5 hour drive each way which is becoming more daunting the closer it gets, its such a lot for one night. Last meet I went to was in Newcastle but was for 2 nights so wasnt so bad.... Im still booked though - at the moment

Sandy, Hope and Gemma will be there on Friday night as well and I believe Clarri is there too. Unfortunately Hope decided on Friday night after I had made arrangements for Friday but I will be there by lunchtime Saturday.

Pam xxx

Is there anyone thats staying for the Friday and Saturday night?

Gemma I'm staying both nights. Will be driving up Friday afternoon.

Wasn't sure who would be there for the Friday or what Jane and Clarri had planned (if anything). Looking forward to Jimmy Spices on the Saturday though.

Apart from feeling crap with a cold (forgotten what they were like as haven't had one for about a year!) I'm mighty fine Peppa x

Hi,

I noticed a few people talking about this meet in their diaries, so I searched for the thread. It sounds as if it is going to be Legend -- wait for it -- dary! (a little How I Met Your Mother tele reference.)

I am so bummed. I live about a 90 minute drive from Birmingham and would have loved to come and meet some of the minis folk, but I am going to be in Corfu the 17th through the 24th (on a Mothers' Mental Health Trip with a friend -- and to celebrate our birthdays).

I hope you all have a fabulous time! Does anyone know if Shanny knows about this meet. I think she lives in Birmingham.

Mel

OK, I am planning to book the table on monday. I make it 18 of us including Karen and Sandy. If I have miscounted or missed anyone PLEASE let me know !!

Just need agreement on times ? I think previously we have eaten around 8pm and just want to check that suits everyone ? then we can sort out a time to meet up at Jury's for a drink beforehand -suggestions please !!

Im just following you Jane!! You is de boss!!! xx

And dont you forget it !!!LOL:p

My numbers are already wrong cos I have just realsied Hope isnt on the list and I know she is planning to come, not sure if Rach will be with her- I may just book for 20 to be safe.

I will fit in time-wise with everyone else as I'm arriving in the afternoon.x

Hi Sarah.

I should think most of us who are staying at the hotel will meet up in the afternoon.:D

Pam xxx

Last edited:
Jane I'm sure I know the motorway junction because I think I come off there when I've been to Dudley - is there a McDonald's off the roundabout and Asda's on the other side of the motorway when you go back on it ?

Back