Birmingham Meet

Not sure if the table has been booked already but i would prefer to eat abit earlier :confused: 7pm-ish if thats ok but obviously will go with da flow!!LOL x

I'm easy too... happy to go with the flow! Should we exchange mobile numbers so that we can touch base when we arrive?

Im there from Friday night so if anyone wants to meet on the saturday Feel free PM with Mobile number and we can arrange.

You still got mine Linz?

fine by meeeeeeeeeee more time to eat and/or drink :D

I'm going to suggest meeting up in jury's Inn between 5.30 and 6. Obviously everyone staying at the Ramada will meet up there 1st I guess-this is comming together very nicely

Jane I'm sure I know the motorway junction because I think I come off there when I've been to Dudley - is there a McDonald's off the roundabout and Asda's on the other side of the motorway when you go back on it ?

Missed this earlier Caws, yes that's the very junction !!

I hope you mean New street station,cos there aint one on broad street LOL
Simplest way would be taxi, otherwise it's the bus . There is a bus that stops right outside the hotel-the 126 route- but having just looked at the route, it doesnt start in Brum from anywhere near the station.
What sort of time are you arriving ?

There's always Taxi's at New street station- I just wonder if anyone else will be arriving around the same time so you could share ? Not sure how everyone is getting here

it's right opposite Asda, but there are 2 entrances to Asda so it depends which one you've seen !

I've only seen the turn-off/signs for it when going on the motorway (underneath it and round to the right) - I have to concentrate on being in the right lane going round the roundabout !!

I'm sure it'll be easy to spot :)

Back