Birmingham Meet

Jim would have to call 'elf an' safety in on that one I reckon x

Im not sure who is going to be in Brum on the Friday night but me and Andrea will be there having something to eat and drinks :)
If anyone would like to join us please let us no and we can arrange something. Im doing this as hard for Andrea to do this on her phone. Look forward to it. xx

Roll on Saturday :)

Sorry to hear that Sandy, but it is a long drive, I always flew from Birmingham to Edinburgh when I had to work up there.

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:​

LOL @ Clarri, that post just jumped out of the page :)

Well Emmaline and Sandy, just means we will have to have another one doesnt it ??LOL

Can soemone remind me what time e said at Jurys inn, cant find the post

You said 5.30 - 6 at Jurys. :D

Are most of us going from The Ramada? What time are we meeting there? x :D :D

I need to speak to Jools and Helen, also sort out my transport, but I guess I'll be there fairly early afternoon. Will probably be a little antisocial and find a pub to watch the match in at 5.30 (should actually be at the stadium but have forsaken my ticket, can't not watch though)....but will be all yours after that :)

Well Emmaline and Sandy, just means we will have to have another one doesnt it ??LOL

Sounds good Jane. I've not been lucky with dates for meets for a couple of years now so I would welcome another chance x

Back