Birmingham Meet

Wow look at the page number this thread is on!!!Pg 22 for a meet on the 22nd...:D:D:D

Spooky !!!!

And thank you Jools, glad to see someone is paying attention !!

Yes I think most of us are meeting up at Ramada 1st and getting taxi's/bus.Not sure what time to say meet there-Does 4.30 seem too early to allow plenty of time and to get aquainted ? I think there's a coffee bar/bar there.

Hi there Brummy Meeters. Just to say have a lovely weekend - wish I could be with you but Cornwall calls x

Yes I think most of us are meeting up at Ramada 1st and getting taxi's/bus.Not sure what time to say meet there-Does 4.30 seem too early to allow plenty of time and to get aquainted ? I think there's a coffee bar/bar there.
Do we need to be ready for the evening at 4.30 :confused: or are we meeting up for abit then going to get ready later for jimmies at 7 :confused:

LOL i was gonna go into Brum and have a look around...:eek: woooooooooop cant wait for tomoz xx

What match Cate?

I'll probably hit Broad street around 5, Linz has my mobile if anyone wants to know where I am.

Well it is looking highly unlikely that I will be there lovely friends!

Been a crazy manic week workwise, am out tonight so not sure what fit state I'd be in to drive that distance tomorrow, I'm also knackered!!!

I'm not ruling it out completely but at the mo it's unlikely.

Just wanted to let you know xx

Have a lovely time tomorrow folks, sorry I am not going to be able to come - blooming typical booked 4 days off work and have some sort of lurgy descending on me :(

Well I'm planning on NOT wearing joggers but that's about as far as I've got:eek:
I think I'm going to be wearing a maxi dress & a cardi but I won't be wearing that driving up.
I hope to leave here by 3.00pm latest ( working on 2pm leaving) so should be there late afternoon, DV will be at Ramada by 4.30pm.
Can anyone update me on the plan of action?

BTW - EXCITEDBUTSCAREDS**TLESS.COM:p

HelenG said:
Well I'm planning on NOT wearing joggers but that's about as far as I've got:eek:
I think I'm going to be wearing a maxi dress & a cardi but I won't be wearing that driving up.
I hope to leave here by 3.00pm latest ( working on 2pm leaving) so should be there late afternoon, DV will be at Ramada by 4.30pm.

Another one in a dress :( lol. I HAVE to watch the match....it's compulsory, but will stick out like a sore thumb in a sports bar if I wear a dress! Might just have to be the black sheep/scruff in jeans.... Dressing up's just not me!?!

HelenG said:

Ps DV?

Deo volente (D.V.) - latin for God willing

Another one in a dress :( lol. I HAVE to watch the match....it's compulsory, but will stick out like a sore thumb in a sports bar if I wear a dress! Might just have to be the black sheep/scruff in jeans.... Dressing up's just not me!?!

You'd look a million dollars in a bin bag my dear:p jealous.com

Ta very muchly, would have understood the Latin, just had no idea of the abbreviation :)

Sadly, I only knew the DV bit from an old lady who sent me a card with DV in the note she had written. I had to ask her what it meant and she said 'God willing - it's latin' - I googled the Deo volente bit:eek:

I hope everyone is having a good time x

Back