BIRMINGHAM WINTER BALL!!!!!!!!!!

Melliewoo

out of curiosity if the prices were right who'd be interested in a winter ball meet in birmingham???... add a number onto the list eg if 2 of you add 2 to the last number

melanie 2

melanie 2
Dancing 1
Camilla 2
Cheryl 2
annie_d 2
Mary poppins 1

There you go Dancing!!!!

Are you talking about the "posh frock ball" thats in the meetings and events forum??

What you not taking my little brother!!

Not really a ball kinda guy, I quote "if you'd like to go with Sue that would be fine" (with an accompanying wink!)

Gx

WHAT? You wouldnt be my date G?

OMG, i just been dumped

Woman of the world like yourself has surely heard of a threesome babes!! What about that lovely Oli bloke? How you doing, I am still without MSN, driving me crackers!!

Gxx

Im offended Dancing ;).
And Mellie - my OH is just as known as i am on here although he has never posted.

Im confused why there are two threads.....nm!

we're just getting numbers for when bev gets back off holidays

yes same one we're trying to help lol

melanie 2
Dancing 1
Camilla 2
Cheryl 2
annie_d 2
Mary poppins 1
Porgeous 1

is kev's bev not organising something like this? does that mean theres two of them?
x x

We are Kat - Bev is on hols at the mo and we have arranged to talk about it next week when she's back.....

It's the same Ball think Mellie is trying to get some more definate figures aren't you???? THough think the thread should be in Meets and Events as not everyone looks in CD Thread....

We are going to ask Pierce to PM people once we have more definate information....

good good mich yes trying to get more acurate numbers i'll post in meets then lol didn't think of that what a nutter eh?.... lol

Thats why no bugger replies to the W8 threads then.........you are all looking at CD. he he he :D

Can a lonely W8er join the ball?

melanie 2
Dancing 1
Camilla 2
Cheryl 2
annie_d 2
Mary poppins 1
Porgeous 1
Lyndsey 1

Yeah thanks Dancing....I'm now officially outed as lonely AND single!! :D x

Back