birthday cake - how many points to count?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Mifford, 26 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Mifford

Mifford Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(10.49%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I just got back from my nephew's birthday party and as it was a bbq I managed to do pretty well counting my points - I had a couple of chicken keebab so worked that out roughly based on the amount of chicken on each skewer.

But then I had a slice of his birthday cake which was a chocolate fudge style thing from Morrisons but have no idea how many points were in it. I thought I'd be able to find it on e-source when I got back but can't find it.

Anyone got any clues how many points I should count it as?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    1 slice of Asda's fudge cake is 10pp. Thats for an 80g slice. It's probably very close I'd say. :)

4. Mifford

Mifford Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(10.49%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I was going between that and the birthday cake at 8 points - I guess it wouldn't hurt to go for the bigger points as I don't know how big the slice was. I'm already into my bonus points anyway so if I've gone too high it'll stop me overeating the next 2 days I guess.

thanks. And I'm definitely getting on the cross trainer in the morning lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.